Jack's Enforcer Application.. Another try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Falck Would you like to state the reasons and conduct? I would love to see them, so I can improve them in the future.

Reaction score
I saw you go from being in a bad place to your current state. You've changed for the better. You became a lot more easy to be around with and I actually enjoy it a lot.

You've shown that you can change and willing to change. You've shown that you can actually be relaxed.

Honestly, can't think of a better person to deal with my bullshit ingame. We need staff and you are honestly my favorite pick. This wouldn't have been the case a few months or year ago.

Big +support

Reaction score
You always laugh at me with stuff lmao, and yeah ive learned to laugh with You instead. Youre a pretty great and very friendly guy when we talk aswell. Thanks for the support i appreciate it ^^

Reaction score
I know My record isnt the Best, and im probably not having the right requirements, but ive recieved so much support and I feel i Can contribute something.

The server is in serious need of staff. None the less active staff, and if you would give me this chance i Can proof it to you all(Mainly for Senior Administration).

Status
Not open for further replies.