Jail Messages

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- When user is placed into jail, You have to type out a message beforehand to show them why they are there.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Pretty much when you are about to place someone in jail it should prompt you with a message, This message will ask you for the reason of why the "Suspect" is going to placed in jail. After the message has been inputted it should tell the user on there screen somewhere the reason the officer inputted. This will stop the conflict in OOC about invalid jail reasons and could also potentially help staff resolve situations easier due to knowing the reason beforehand.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

User0

The officer will most likely tell you why you're going to jail otherwise you'd know it yourself. If you get randomly arrested or your jail time is longer than should be you may use /report. (Jaywalking and gets 10 years while you even cooperated.) Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be the same amount of time to use the /report instead of using this menu thing you say? Also, this is time-consuming if both parties need to wait until an admin comes.
Either way in the end it's pretty much the same thing by using the /report function.

In my opinion developers should focus on other things rather something that can be solved by using /report.