Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: OOC Messages

Short explanation (in notes):
- More OOC messages
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Basiclly so that you can do more OOC messages in the 30 minute time period because its quite annoying that you only have 15 OOC messages in 30 mins as a donator

Optional additions:
- You may have to have a certain playtime on server
- Certain Rank
-

Reaction score
Non vip has 10
vip has 15.
Really needs to be more, in the middle of conversation: You ran out of OOC messages for another 21:35.

+Support

Reaction score
844980621e.jpg
Honestly I like how it is right now, this is what would happen if users would be given more messages to be honest

Reaction score
The reason this exists is solely for the reason that people without a mic or if someone is choosing to use text instead, OOC often times will hide their message faster than someone can read it. So it then goes ignored as if it was never said making their ability to roleplay difficult if not impossible as no one pays attention to them.

If OOC and IC chats were split up and not combined into one box, then the OOC limit wouldn't be nearly as needed, I'm just not a fan of OOC blocking out IC things. So until this happens, I'm afraid the limit must remain to preserve other's ability to roleplay.

Reaction score
User was warned for this post- Ash

2.2 Replying/Commenting - Users are expected to use the appropriate function when posting on a thread. If what you are posting is nothing constructive to the thread or just something very small, use the comment function. However if what you are posting is something constructive and/or to big to be put into the comments then creating a reply is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.