Jake Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jake

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:462820583

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I joined perpheads back in 2020 as a toxic child who would go out of their way to try piss other people off and try negatively affect their fun / gameplay. Although I was a bit of a prick, perpheads was one of the only games I enjoyed and intended to play for time which has happened as I have stuck around for somewhat 3 ish years. Over some time I have matured and realised that what I did was wrong and have been trying to improve my reputation in the community as a whole. I believe I have done this and I would like to say that the people I was toxic to now have mutual respect with me and I have made a lot of friends over the community and it has taught me a lot. I would like to be able to have the position where I can stop other players doing what I did and stop them breaking rules which ruin fun for other players.

I have been a helper for just under 5 months and have loved my time being one and helping everyone with their problems. However, I would now like to move onto to something that would be more challenging and something that would help me involve myself more with different types of reports and rulebreaks. I believe it would certainly be a challenge but nothing I cannot cope with. Being a helper has helped be develop my rule knowledge and I believe I more than enough rule knowledge to be an asset to the staff team. I often find myself being one of, if not the first person to reply to peoples concerns whether that is to do with questions on certain rules or just general help. I also try to be the first to respond to Help tickets so the person can have the help they need as soon as it is possible. I would like to think I could carry on this way if I was to be granted the enforcer role.

I like to see myself as someone who is very approachable, patient and generally just a nice player who you can go to if you need to ask any types or questions or just talk. I am a very open minded person and someone who will look at both views of an argument and seeing what is meant from both sides which is important as it shows understanding and engagement with the people involved. I am calm under all environments and am not scared to go against someone even if they are one of my friends or someone I speak to.

Overall I would like to become an enforcer because I want to put my knowledge to use and help out the staff team through the highly populated server at the moment. I think i would be an asset because of the reasons above and I would love to challenge myself of dealing with multiple different reports.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Any criticism or feedback will be accepted to help me develop and build to be better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you actually read it

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. (YES)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) (YES)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. (YES)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. (I am as active as I can be)

Reaction score
Pretty chill dude, you are nice and professional. You know when to be serious and not, and you are a great PLPD union rep!!

Ive never had a negative interaction with you, and i think you have an good understanding of the rules and laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.