Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch / @Fredy
How long were you banned for: Perma

Your Steam Name: jAmmi
Your In-game Name: Daewon Zikabakabebe, Jammington Ross, Jamal Ross (idk the name I had before banned)
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4; Killed a player for no reason after raiding the players' apartment. Also killed another player by Fredy's Bakery for no reason. User also killed an officer inside the police department with a baseball for no reason. User also harmed another player with a baseball bat, even though he did what he was told to. User also killed an unarmed player for no reason while raiding the player. User also tried to kill an officer with his fists well knowing that his chances would be very slight. User called another person in OOC a faggot. (And leaking finlay russels website)

Why should this appeal be considered: My appealing should be considered because I have had time to think about my actions, even though I still don't agree with one part of my ban " User also harmed another player with a baseball bat, even though he did what he was told to" I own up to my actions for everything else. At this point in time of me playing perp I had no interest in playing and I just was tired of all these randoms tryna ego me and because none of them were actually about setting up a base and letting me raid, I dealt with it my own way, which was if you came up to me talking shit you was dying. I also was very bored of perp at this time and was only coming on to troll at late nights without thinking about how it could negatively affect players. I regret my actions as they did negatively affect the player as I did end up targeting anyone who was any opposition to me, which only lead to them not enjoying perp due to constant harassment from me. I have had some time to mature from all the immature stuff I did on the forums and in game after my ban.

I'd like to apologize and break down parts of my ban so you can see where I was coming from as when my ban was placed Brinch tried reaching out to me but I ignored him because at the time I was being a stubborn cunt and didn't want to hear what anyone from perp had to say. Anyways first part of my ban "Killed a player for no reason after raiding the players' apartment" This really had no justifiable reason to it tbh other than I fucked up and just felt like shooting someone in the head so I could then KOS cops right after, which was a strong breach into the rules which I should have never done as it costed the player 5 mins of his time and Brinchs time reviewing the AR that was placed on me, I can reassure you that this will not happen again.

Second reason, "Also killed another player by Fredy's Bakery for no reason. User also killed an officer inside the police department with a baseball for no reason." @codemonkey had crashed his car into someones car in the back and we all died, @Adrish had seen us all die and for some reason the cop let him store all our pistols, I wasn't gonna let this slide as I was pissed off that the monkey just lost us 4 guns, so when I next saw him I killed him. Even though @Adrish saw him pick up those guns I was never informed by adrish. Yet again there is no justifiable reason to me killing him as @Adrish never told me, the only way I found out was by him being cocky in OOC and at the time I wasn't gonna let it slide so I killed him. It was a last night and I was just trolling and thought it'd be funny to kill the guy who had been talking shit to see how he responds, at the time I saw no harm in it however after my 4 month ban I see how it can negatively affect players

Third reason, "User also killed an officer inside the police department with a baseball for no reason." So me and nade was killing cops, I was killing them with a bat, I ran into PD after chasing a cop inside, I was also trying to get the medics to stop reviving the cops. Every time they revived the cop I killed him, which instead I should of just killed the medics and been done with the situation instead of it leading into the PD where I kill more cops with a bat.

Forth Reason, User also harmed another player with a baseball bat, even though he did what he was told to. See this isn't a dispute however I do not agree with this part. Me and my love @nade was raiding @environic and I was playing on a touchpad at this moment. I had told him to go into the bathroom, firstly I hit him on accidentally, then he kept talking so I hit him a few more times, I then told him to "stfu" which means shut the fuck up. He didn't actually shut up and was on the "normal mode" when speaking which a cop can easily hear from outside the apartment so I killed him. He kept talking as I was writing don't talk to him and after him still talking after stfu I had the right to kill him. Yes I shouldn't of hit him which was an accident however I will not raise my hand and apologise for this as in my eyes I didn't see anything wrong with what I did.

Fifth Reason, "User also killed an unarmed player for no reason while raiding the player" Actions aren't justifiable here either, the only reason I did this was because I lost an odds on with a friend and me being immature and not seeing it from the other point of view at the time, I actually went through with it and killed the player as it was only a late night and just wanted to have a bit of fun however I am sorry for the actions that I did which led to the player being negatively affected, and I understand why this punishment has been issued to me.

Sixth Reason, "User also tried to kill an officer with his fists well knowing that his chances would be very slight" Well in all honesty, I thought i'd have a good chance as i'm strength 5, had a car near, crowbars on me and Nade had a pistol I believe. I also thought the first thing he'd pull out if a taser which gives me an additional time to kill him. Very little officers were on at this time, they were also out on patrol meaning that i'd have time to get nade out of there in time. However yes this is very mingey of me and it put my life at risk and wasn't smart punching a cop to death whilst he has a fire arm on him. I shouldn't of done this, instead of I should of gone and got a gun and killed him instead of punching him, or just left the whole situation instead of trolling about and tryna kill him with my fists where it puts my life at risk.

Seventh Reason, "User called another person in OOC a faggot" Well the person ran me over and started complaining after I killed him, I was a very toxic person at the time and couldn't be asked to respond with anything constructive so I said "stfu faggot" in hope he'd stop complaining in OOC, I do understand that gays have rights and I should never refer to anyone as a "faggot" in OOC because that is 1.1 as it's offensive. And even though this person is actually gay I have learnt that I should never refer to a gay person as a faggot in a toxic manor and have spent my 4 months being less toxic.

Eighth Reason that is hidden on my ban reason, "Leaking Finlay Russels Website that contains private information" Well at the time I saw nothing wrong with it because I found his website, I hadn't checked the website properly to realize his number was on it, not until @Wiki messaged him was when I realized I fucked up and shouldn't of showed anyone the website that I found. @Finlay Russel I apologize for any inconvenience I caused you by sharing your website with @Wiki, it isn't really fair to have someones personal number leaked to a community where we all have access to your private number. I have realized that my actions have a negative affect on people and I should be really more careful when it comes to doing things like these as they can really cause issues for the other person, because even though @Wiki wasn't causing any "big inconveniences" it could of easily got out of hand and caused a bigger issues than what it was meant to me. So I also want to apologize to @Fredy him self for wasting his time by looking into it when he could of been doing something else other than worrying about a community members personal information being leaked within the community.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.