Reaction score
Information
rf225oS.png

Steam name:
JBirksy

In-game name: Jak Xavier

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:68130601

rf225oS.png

Why do you want to be an enforcer: First things first where it all began, So in 2015 I joined PERP after being a member of a different DarkRP community where I was Admin from when I was 11 and became very proud of my work around that community before I left. When I joined this community I always thought to myself that I want to impact this community as much as I did to the last one, Since then I have made myself familiar with the rules and tried to get known around the community and help out as much as I can as a user. I feel like my knowledge and reputation around has got to the point where I can apply for enforcer and help out as much as possible to the best of my abilities. Secondly, I really enjoy helping new members to the community settle in and even get started in character, also within this time I have started to enjoy the community even more and role playing and helping others out a lot in the community and I like the compliments, thankyou's and general praise for helping fellow members out. Finally, I want to be mod for the general experience, I always since I first joined the community looked up to the staff team and found them really fun characters to be around making role play the best it can be and genuinely helping so many people out really makes me happy after I see how much people appreciate it. Also, I want to help out the staff team by doing a mass amount of reports, disputes, apology's and also in general just help out with getting through problems and helping them figure out situations in stressful times.

Why me: Personally I like to believe I have a few qualities that stand out:
  • I'm approachable
  • Friendly character
  • Loads of free time
  • Active on the forums and the server
  • I'm honest to anyone I speak to
  • Calm in all situations with quite a laid back attitude
  • Previous experiences in staff teams
  • Being able to enforce the server rules
  • I'm not a shy character
  • I help as much as possible in OOC/Help
  • I'm mature
  • I make a lot of reports a day showing my rule knowledge

rf225oS.png

Are you active on the Teamspeak: Currently I'm working on being more active around the team speak, I do come on the team speak quite a bit and browse around but I could be more active.

Do you have anything else to say: Nothing except thanks for reading :D
Warnings / Bans
819ce8fd6e775d1c28de0fbff20ae9f7.png

8055411f37514616602a3e568336ef11.png

rf225oS.png

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Team Speak Server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.