JBirksy's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont know if you guys read the actual applications but to me it seems he recieved 4 warnings within the last two months?

I don't think this matters too much as we've got for example testa who has gotten 4 bans in the span 5 months. (I don't know about his warnings) and applied for enforcer 1 month after his last ban. However I don't think we should fully judge the application of that. Testa got enforcer even though his record wasn't the greatest. Testa was a great staff member even though his record wasn't the best so should JBirsky get the chance to show the same because I believe he is capable of being an Enforcer.

@JBirksy on the other hand got a clean ban record for 1 year and only received warnings after. This is probaly because he was honest enough and realised his own mistake because that is what JBirsky would do.

I believe JBirsky would be quality enforcer material. He is very helpful and got great potentional of being an Enforcer. He is very honest and if he makes a mistake he fully learns of it.

Reaction score
8d8e0b46ee355796f63c20e6adb3125d.png

I dont know if you guys read the actual applications but to me it seems he recieved 4 warnings within the last two months?
Then how did Testa get Enforcer? He had like 4 bans in a manner of 4/5 months and a warning, don't post stuff like this if someone with the same situation got accepted aswell

rat

Reaction score
In my opinion you have no standout qualities that suggest you would make a good enforcer.

From past experiences with you, I know you are very friendly and dedicated, and I'm sure that if you gave it a go you would do somewhat well.

However, speaking from personal experience with the position, you are lacking a sort of superiority to other members that you need to be staff.

Let me explain, to be staff you need to be able to step back from any situation and put yourself above it to be able to come to a decision. I failed to do such things, and through my interactions I wound up getting demoted because I didn't hold myself properly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion you have no standout qualities that suggest you would make a good enforcer.
So you are saying you had them qualities apart from dumbism? You got demoted, and after demotion started minging even more, honestly i don't think you should comment that, cause it's invalid

rat

Reaction score
  • So you are saying you had them qualities apart from dumbism? You got demoted, and after demotion started minging even more, honestly i don't think you should comment that, cause it's invalid

You seem to be mistaken that my past experience and reputation has any bearing whatsoever on the validity of my comments made on this thread. Sure, it may be hypocritical (at a stretch,) but it certainly doesn't make my opinion any less invalid.

If you perhaps stopped blindly defending jBirksy (who I must point out, is indeed a great guy,) and tried looking a little more objectively at the situation I'm sure that even with the logic you have displayed, your opinions will become 100% more noteworthy and justifiable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why is everyone so negative towards Daymon's reply. If you ask me he brought up a very valid point that stands no matter what you think. Birksy did receive plenty of warnings in a small period of time which can drag him down.
You argue that Testa got enforcer despite his bans. So? Just as it doesn't mean that Birksy would necessarily be denied due to it, it doesn't mean that it will just go unnoticed either.

Reaction score
Good mate but put frankly you have too much zarp in you, i can tell in a heartbeat that you'd exempt people from the rules due to your personal standings too them. Try joining the PD and showing people you can be impartial in situations.

As said above u have the qualities of a good candidate but in my eyes you lack dedication, along with the fact that i don't think i've ever seen a single instance of you displaying even remote knowledge of the rules. The replies too this thread imno show how others also enjoy creating some pointless circlejerk just because they're friends with them. If an applicant is really your friend they'll appreciate honest feedback instead of pointless sentences saying "He can speak english and be nice to ppl. +support"

Reaction score
JBirsky called someone a snake for reporting a metagamer in my channel. I'm pretty sure this shows that he is not willing to enforce the rules without bias, considering he looked down upon someone reporting a rule break, I don't think he's the type of person to enforce rules to a fair extent. This is no accusation of a rule breakage on his part so please don't call me slanderous as this is not an accusation as a staff member even witnessed this (@Daymon). The fact that you call people out for reporting rule breaks proves you're not ready to be a staff member.

For background, I'll tell you what I know;
  • Jonah does some metagaming bs in my channel (don't know the full story to this incident so don't shoot me down)
  • Matt Douggy tells daymon, or they were on teamviewer (matt's community wide ban doesn't ban him from PH ts?)
  • JBirsky pokes matt calling him a snake
I don't want any more possible bias to go into the staff team: no matter how nice of a guy he his or his good rule knowledge, this is not the attitude you should want from a future staff member.

--Edit--

50fa318221fbf6bedf991f2f18bbc1a3.png

Sadly, he seems to not take criticism well either, even when it's well backed up with reasoning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I do believe you are a nice guy and all and are a good friend, I honestly cannot see you holding a position within the staff team at this current time; from all the time I've seen you in game, I personally haven't really seen any unique qualities that make you stand out from other candidates in my eyes.

I'd also like make a point in regards to your most recent warning which does make concerned about your application:
5804ad7497e01646dd07226a1c18085a.png

While 3.18 itself is a fairly minor rule violation most of the time, the main part of that warning I have an issue with is that it states that you knew storing weapons in an active shootout is against Rule 3.18, and yet you proceed to do so anyway, which I believe doesn't help your application as it gives me the impression that you are aware of the server rules but still decide to violate them anyway. Now, I'm not saying this in slanderous terms while it may appear to some that I am doing so, but I am somewhat concerned whether you would be trusted in upholding a staff rank if a similar incident does occur in the future or something else that comes with the abilities you get as a staff member. And like @John Daymon stated above about you receiving quite a few warnings within a short time period also makes me debate whether or not you may fully understand the rules to a degree where you can enforce them.

But despite that, I do believe that you do display some attributes that would make you a good staff member such as the willingness to learn and help others as you have done so through the use of the OOC and Help chat but I would like to see you stand out more when compared to other players and candidates.

Overall, I have a pretty neutral feeling towards your application but I am concerned about your most recent warning that I stated about above and feel that is one of the main reasons I have a neutral attitude to your application.

Nonetheless, best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
JBirsky called someone a snake for reporting a metagamer in my channel. I'm pretty sure this shows that he is not willing to enforce the rules without bias, considering he looked down upon someone reporting a rule break, I don't think he's the type of person to enforce rules to a fair extent. This is no accusation of a rule breakage on his part so please don't call me slanderous as this is not an accusation as a staff member even witnessed this (@Daymon). The fact that you call people out for reporting rule breaks proves you're not ready to be a staff member.

For background, I'll tell you what I know;
  • Jonah does some metagaming bs in my channel (don't know the full story to this incident so don't shoot me down)
  • Matt Douggy tells daymon, or they were on teamviewer (matt's community wide ban doesn't ban him from PH ts?)
  • JBirsky pokes matt calling him a snake
I don't want any more possible bias to go into the staff team: no matter how nice of a guy he his or his good rule knowledge, this is not the attitude you should want from a future staff member.

--Edit--

50fa318221fbf6bedf991f2f18bbc1a3.png

Sadly, he seems to not take criticism well either, even when it's well backed up with reasoning.
Ratings are there to be used, there's nothing wrong to rate your post as dumb.

Reaction score
First of all me and Matt have a banterous relationship and I didn’t call him a snake I said why did you snake as a joke considering he’s not even in game and Jonah doesn’t have a push to talk
That's not how you explained it in teamspeak to us when we questioned you about it? Seems like theres a different story to it now?

rat

Reaction score
I have an official statement from matt about the horrific incident I have now called "snakegate"

I
PROD-MARY-BERRY-124JPG.jpg
like JBirksy I don't mind
mberry-authorimg-15052014.jpg
he asked why I snaked cause I'd say the same to
mbs.jpg

him. So he knew he was talking to me and I wouldn't take it to heart
video-undefined-1EC8900C00000578-634_636x358.jpg
so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.