Jimmy4Enforcer Let make perp great again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:Jimmy Gerrard

IN-GAME NAME: Jimmy Gerrard

STEAM ID :STEAM_0:1:64268262

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

So let me start with introducing myself before I write down why I want to become an Enforcer.

I am Jimmy Gerrard I am 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. When i joined first time (2016) i thought it was darkrp but it wasnt @Sgt.James gave me a tour around the map and gave me 100k

So in the past few weeks a lot of people said my RP was improved. Some even told me to make this apllication. I may look like a minge but Im not. I have some bans and warnings

I want to become an Enforcer so I can help new people to stay on the server so fredy gets more money and server gets more players and catch rule breakers.

Some of my bans are stupid but im older, smarter, I understand english, I read rules everyday and help people in help chat.

I still need to prove alot to people I am a very good enforcer. But I really think I am ready for the Enforcer position.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I will be on alot if im enforcer

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Without @Garret_Pp you guys wouldnt have a great enforcer
Lets make perp great again
Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week

Alot of playing time like 2 months

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
No I dont think so

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
to the extent where you can Enforce them.

I know the most important rules and laws. Like 3,4 and 2,5 cuz i broke those rules alot

You must have access to and use a microphone.
I have mic

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
Yes i will

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even tho, this app is meant to be a joke
You will get a huge -support from me. You can really be mean to others and aswell break rules!

Reaction score
I can't say anything about how you act IG. You joined 3 years ago, but your profile says you've only posted 124 messages? You're not active on the forums at all, so it makes me think you're not really well known. Obviously you need to be active on the server, but you need to be active in the community as well.

Reaction score
I am very active on forums but I dont post alot and I think many people know me

Reaction score
Applies for enforcer, but litteraly decided to jam his car in the doors of hospital. - support

Status
Not open for further replies.