joey's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: joey

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

IN-GAME NAME: Zovetta Aren

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Let it be said that I was demoted with little agreement in the circumstances and reasoning. However, that hasn't dissuaded me from wanting to take part in bettering the community; I want to be able to help in any and every way I can. The role of helper seems right for me to go for at the moment as it is simply a role to help other players, nothing more. I want to continue helping new players and old players alike, teaching them changes to the rule base or how some rules may be enforced. I want to keep helping develop the community in a positive light after the introduction of the community team, something I heavily believe is necessary to PERP.

The desired role I have in the community is to be able to have some presence and positive interaction in building a solid rapport with players and providing them with another avenue of support. I understand the role of helper will not be at all to do with punishing rulebreakers and I am happy with that. I want to do my best to help the community. Rather than rambling on with repeated text, do carry on below to see why I think I'm good enough.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I've been a part of the community for a very long time now, I understand how things work and how we want to direct new players. I am always happy to have an open dialogue with people about my thoughts and views on situations and have a constructive discussion. I've helped in many community projects, such as game nights, the construction booklet, and countless events; I am a member of the events team. As I've regularly proven, I'm pretty levelheaded nowadays and am very good at helping new players learn also great at helping the older players adapt to the rule changes. I love helping out people learning base building, always down to teach people and help them get involved in basing. I know what I'm doing when it comes to the rules and the current state of the community and am ready to teach anyone and everyone that.

As proven with my second time as enforcer, I'm a much better impact on the community, toned down cockiness, and a less over-serious approach to everything. I'm much more respectful and take critique onboard whilst still maintaining a good need for discussion with disagreement. I'm not afraid to speak out about things and will regularly question metas and the status quo. I have also proven to not really have any biases while functioning as a member of the community, whether that be during my time as staff or in the PLPD.

I understand that my demotion wasn't that long ago. However, with the feedback I've received from the administrative and community team, I do not see this as a limitation for me applying for helper.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Previous Staff member both 2016-17 and 2020-21.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'm not applying for helper with the intention of it being a bridge to enforcer right now. I am uncertain whether I'll ever really go for enforcer again, just wanted to apply for helper because I do quite like PERP. This doesn't mean you'll never see an enforcer application from me, it just won't be in the imminent future.

Reaction score
This man laughed at me for talking about nationalism.
But he's a helpful dude-o, never had a problem with this vampire-man. He would make a very decent helper.

Reaction score
Joey not only has excellent rule knowledge, but a great personality. You have all of my support my dude.

Reaction score
I seen Joey help Jay Hatch on TS a lot, can’t really comment on what you do in-game since I’m not on as much but so far it’s looking good

Reaction score
Absolute support from me, Joey is a great candidate and has a great personality. With his past I am sure he will be a great addition.

Reaction score
he did an amazing job as enforcer, it really doesn't matter what they did beforehand, because joey literally was doing something to the problem with bases within perp, they enforced the base rules properly and made raids actually doable. Its not like you gave them the power of a sa therefor should be responsible for their actions...

Reaction score
+Support Joeys always helped me, new and old players. I believe he made clear through his staffing time of his knowledge of rules, especially when it comes to teaching players on how to make their bases fair and rule abiding. And over-all being easy to call and ask for any sort of help or assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.