John Valli's Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban.
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Bolli.
How long were you banned for: Permanent.

Your Steam Name: John Valli.
Your In-game Name: John Valli.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68364634.

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello I have been banned for a long time now, nearly a year. On my previous apology, I was told by Ayjay to wait some time and my apology will be taken more seriously. during the time I was banned, I have changed a lot and learned a few important lessons. I've had to stop using my computer for a while because I have moved schools and I have found no interest in playing anymore. I have become more mature and more responsible for my actions. Had to go through hard discipline in the new military school I have moved to. The reason I am saying this is simple, I have changed a lot, I deserved that ban because I was selfish and unresponsible for my actions during that time. During the first month of being banned, I felt really really bad about it. I seriously didn't have the mood to go out or do anything. After a month I stopped using my computer at all and to be honest with you, I needed that break. I was so obsessed with playing this specific video game which I was supposed to enjoy and not spend all my time on it. Yes, you might ask me, " Then why are you appealing the ban? " I am appealing because I am taking responsibility for my awful actions and I would like to apologize to you all. It is summer now, I really have nothing to do in my spare time instead of just going out with friends which is a thing that doesn't happen every day and can get boring. I would like to come back to the server and try proving my change. I have really enjoyed playing on the server, becoming a corporal, joining IA which I really enjoyed. But being honest with you, I shouldn't have spent all that time which was like 2 months of playtime just sitting on my computer and grinding. I should have enjoyed the game and not grind. This time, I am here to actually enjoy it the right way. Video games are there to make you enjoy them, not dedicate all your time to them. This ban taught me a great lesson. Cheating was one of the most selfish things I have ever done. I do not know what I was thinking of doing that. I was caught pretty quick. And I am glad it was quick then I didn't get to affect many players. I personally apologize to anyone I have affected. I feel bad for doing this and you are more than welcome to contact me and you will have your personal apology. This year was a difficult year for me, and I hope you guys will accept my apology and appreciate myself dropping all my ego down on the floor for you to forgive me. I can not explain in words how sorry I am. I hope you guys accept this. Thank you.

Additional Comment(s): Would just like to add, I have never ban evaded or got warned on the forums since my ban. Thank you for your time reading my apology.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.