Johny Marony Meta gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Seno Heikichi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Johny Marony
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59662386
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Because I was just getting back to my shop I get back to my shop and this police officer approaches me saying are you Seno? I reply why do you need to know? and he asks me again are you Seno? and I say why do you need to know? he then says face the wall I do so and then run into my house, I run out of the back and come back after 5 mins and he is about to blow my door down he sees me and says your under arrest for suspicion of raid and says your Seno Heikichi when he had no proof I was Seno. he claims I said I was seno so I would like to see his demo in here please.
Evidence (Demo Required): his demo
Tick: I dont know what this meens xD

Reaction score
Usually there's a sign untop of your shop where it shows your name, also you'll need your own demo for this and it's such a minor thing even if he did metagame in that kind of way.

Reaction score
you will need to upload a demo for this AR to be considered also the way he has metagamed is such a minor offence to have metagamed in this way as the server administrator as posted above but don't forget to upload your demo and provide the tick of when these events happened to help the staff with deciding if he should be punished or not.

Reaction score
I was the LT on duty I was supposed to be assisting him but I had something more serious. Will await a demo before giving my verdict.

Reaction score
It says the name of the owner of the shop on the sign, since you have keys to that shop and failed to cooperate it was well guessed it was you. If it wasn't you it could have been easily dealt with at the PD. Since there is no demo I cannot give a full verdict.

Reaction score
On the "Information Board" above your shop it displays your full name, hours of operation, and a brief description. I don't think it is meta-gaming, maybe at its slightest. He was just inferring that you were "Seno" because you ran into that specific shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.