Tinky's Helper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Currently, Myself and @flugs are the youngest staff members on the team at the moment. No one really has had an issue so far. You just need to be mature. Besides, Helper is now part of the Community Team and no longer part of the Staff Team.

Reaction score
@Double J Frankly I didn't even know @flugs was 15 until I just checked his profile. He seems way older with how he acts. Maturity tends to hit earlier in some people than others which is why you'll find 25 year old guys acting like kids while 15 year old guys see the consequences way before acting, and don't do what they were about to do.

Reaction score
I fully support this application.

Tinky has not only shown his rule knowledge over the last couple of weeks but also his ability to help new and older players out with things that they may not know or general things they need help with.

Not only have I seen him take good care of new players showing them around the server and helping them grow drugs but he has also made them understand that growing drugs isn't the only thing to do on the server, he's taught people how to properly roleplay on the server and made sure they understand how to use the /me and /desc functions and made them feel comfortable on the server and it's mechanics.

He has also put himself in roleplaying situations that don't have anything to do with shootouts where I think Tinky has been lacking before, his "roleplaying skills" if you'd call it that have evolved and he's a better player in general.

Thus I believe that giving Tinky the helper rank would benefit the server a lot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for the great feedback and thank you for noticing the improvements I have shown across the community. I really appreciate you posting this because it'll help me a lot. Thanks <3

Reaction score
narkoman +support
tinky always helps new players also helped me with my droga addiction by smoking all my weed

Status
Not open for further replies.