Kane Brogan + Dutch Cafe.

Reaction score
Kane Brogan has been sitting at bazaar for 8 hours straight selling food and drinks, his been doing this the last few days and roleplaying as a waiter and a store; I think this passive roleplay is great to see and is a fantastic member to be contributing this to the community.

Thank you Kane for spending your time at Bazaar for 8 hours a day making your passive RP stores.
@Kane @Rune

CD3698E131D843DDCCF02DE7FBEC67CCC5631E07

swi153F.png

Reaction score
Kane is a pleasant person, and he's quite polite when talked to, although he's new to the server he seems be understanding the rules and how to play properly.

Reaction score
I have to agree with you Aaron, I stumbled across his Cafe and bought a coffee, just some great overall passive rp coming from him

Reaction score
I am very happy that you have recomended me and i really appreciate this,Im glad to help everyone out with what ever they need...With The cafe buisness we love to buy very High quality foods but sell them very cheap...and the reason we do this is because we love giving back too others.All of the Cafe team are very kind-hearted and are willing to help with any needs. -The Dutch Cafe Team:)

Reaction score
I loved the Restaurant until he ran out of burgers. Not acceptable.
Grate Passive Rp though and the burgers that I did eat I enjoyed :)

Reaction score
We need more guys that Roleplay like @Rune and @Kane. Thank you for bringing your nice passiver Rp on. I'd really like to see others project's like this one in the future.

Best regards,