Kempotent's helper application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kempotent

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

IN-GAME NAME: Tony Morley

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have played perpheads for about 5 years now, I have 3 months playtime and am extremely experienced in the rules and server mechanics. I am a well known member in the community and do not have any problems with anyone in the player base right now. I have taught many new players how the drugs system works, where locations are on the map and many general knowledge tips which help greatly in their experience in perp. I have quite a rocky record but recently I have shown how I am able to be mature, calm and helpful in any situation and have had no warning or bans since I have returned to perp. I believe I am ready and responsible enough to hold this role and perform it without any mistakes. I always have aspired to become apart of the staff team within perp but never thought I was ready which is why I am applying now, I finally believe I can make a difference in the community and be a great staff member for others to look up to.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? Over my years on perp I have been considered immature, and stupid in times. However I feel recently I have proven to be more than just that, and actually helped people within /Help chat and in character, staying away from situations which will result in a rule break knowing when a rule is going to be broken and preventing it. I feel as though this shows a lot about my character and that I am ready to hold such role, and display my law and rule knowledge out towards the player base in a positive way. I have been in many organisations which have given the community a great look, especially Mensa, showing how I can create RP passively and non passive.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: If I am to be honest the only experience I have had is helping players out in roleplay situations, /help chat and being friendly in the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I have been apart of this community for a long time now, and I think my public image is quite good as of now and will stay like that, this experience will help me develop as a character and increase my affect on the community

I would ask you to look past my previous names such as a "minge" and look ahead on the future where my improvement is clear, my record is not clean I know that but I know I can keep it clean until forever in the future and that my times as a "minge" has come to an end and I am ready to show a difference in my character, and best of all I have learnt self control and am able to stop myself in situations which can result in a rule break or negative impact on another player!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) 3 months 14 days ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Reaction score
this dude is mature for his age and I saw him help players on chat and both ig he proved himself worthy by taking a sweater under his wing and teaching him the ropes I think he deserves this

Reaction score
+Support but there is a but

Kemp i think you are fit for helper but you gotta watch the toxicity sometimes but 99 percent of the time you are great but its that 1 percent that makes you look bad

Reaction score
Yeah, I do understand what you mean however since I have been back I have made sure I haven't displayed any of it. Thank you for bringing it up though.

Reaction score
Hi, I dont want to sound like a dick. But I do not feel like you are ready for this role (not yet).
You are a nice, funny guy. Though that doesn't make you fit in my opinion.

There is some slight issues that I will adres and explain a bit.

Toxicity - I do not interact with you often, and I do not see you often at all. But when I do interact with you, it is 8/10 times a toxic interaction. (this was way worse before, it has improved, but its still too much)

Rule Knowledge - I still often see you running across the interaction not caring about your life, running the intersection is ofcourse against the rules, and this is not a good example for new players.

Helpfulness - Sorry, but I almost never see you helping in /help, /ooc or physically helping someone. This could be an issue from my side for not seeing you too often, but I just dont notice you being helpful at all.

In my opinion you should work on these points to even be considered for the role.

Reaction score
I have not been toxic at all since I have returned, however I do understand that you may have past memories of me being like this, I have not ran across intersection since I have been back? Nor have I been called out for it however it could just be again the past memory as I haven't seen much of you around either since I was back, Lastly I have been helping every day in OOC which many people have noticed, I do believe this has just been a case of us not passing however thank you for your concern and I will bring it in as feedback :)

Reaction score
The toxicity like I stated has improved, the helpfulness I have also stated it could be more of an issue from my side. But yes, you have ran across intersection and I have seen this. And this was after you returned.

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky lucius i respect that you want to make sure he is suited to be a helper but litterly everyone has ran intersection before and it seems a little unneeded to bring this up

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 okay...?? I am not talking about when he first joined years back Aaron. I am talking about the present day. He has been told off for running the intersection many times, and has still done it to after his return. Also my reply isnt only for running the intersection. It is a breach of 3.4, and trust me, I know enough about 3.4. I am not saying he is not competent just because of it, but as a helper you try to give the correct image of how to follow rules, and running the intersection is just not a good image for new players and is a breach of 3.4.

Reaction score
yea bro this is totally a big issue against the qualities he promises to bring and try to do his role properly... badmin intersection jaywalker dude!!!! oh my god, what are we going to do dude FUCK, go fix your image dude you're so toxic obviously @Kempotent

Reaction score
my guy deserves to be a helper in my opinion. I see him responding to questions in help chat usually. he can fit in this role as his attitude is really friendly, helpful from what I see. he's experienced and he has a decent knowledge of rules as he mentioned above so I don't see any issue +support

Status
Not open for further replies.