Kendrick's Helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kendrick

ROLEPLAY NAME: Kendrick Tyson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:609831740

IN-GAME NAME: Kendrick Tyson
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: My motivation for applying for helper originates from my sincere interest in creating a welcoming and fun gaming community for everyone. Being a member of the Perp-heads group since 2016, I feel qualified to assist new members in learning the ropes. Like you, I feel strongly that a strong foundation and welcoming atmosphere promote development, participation, and longevity. My goal in becoming a helper is to use my knowledge and passion to help foster a community where gamers can flourish and make lasting relationships with one another. Not only am I well-versed on the server, but my substantial participation in the server community has also equipped me with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. I will always operate in a professional, fair, and supportive manner while dealing with questions or situations. I am committed to upholding the server's regulations and providing a fulfilling experience for all players using my in-depth knowledge of the communities best practices. Likewise To summarize the following in simpler ways... Basically, I would like to apply for the helper rank to actually help and support people. I would love to help people fit in and get them started with basic jobs and show them how to earn money. Likewise, I will stay by their side to guide them in any way possible when needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I would like to state the fact that I know I might have a history of bans. However, I have learned from my mistakes and I am here to do my top-notch work. Thank you.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) +
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. +
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. +
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. +

Last edited:

ZBM

Reaction score
From my conversations with Kendrick, he seems like a very genuine person. Not only that ive seen him very active and helpful in the Help/OOC chat.
+Support

Reaction score
People either love him or hate him. From the times I've interacted with him in game, there's been nothing but respect so can't fault his attitude.

It's a +support from me.

Reaction score
Have known Kendrick for a good amount of time, guy has been nothing but nice to me. If i've been confused with certain rules or just general game mechanics, he usually have a correct and good reply.

Reaction score
The only bad thing I can say about Kendrick is his microphone. He is a amazing dude who exhibits positive attitude whenever I have a chance to interact with him. Apart from that I've seen him hanging around with new players from time to time.

Reaction score
Kendrick is a very nice person. He has an unfortunately bad mic, but that's not really an issue just something I've observed. As far as gameplay and stuff goes I think he would be great. I worry however that maybe his knowledge of the rules are not the best

I'm Neutral leaning +1 but he needs to maybe work on his understanding of the rules

Reaction score
thank you all for the supportive comments. I really appreciate it. Likewise, I know my mic has a problem haha. I had a problem with the original headset so I am using a temporary solution until I can find a good headset. Because the island i live in has limited stuff and It is very hard to find good headsets. Likewise, Regarding my aim... aint gonna lie it aint the best hahahahaah.

Reaction score
+1,always seen Kendrick responding to help,he also helped me on plpd.online with ORs and other stuff. Also spoke with Kendrick IC very respectfull men i would say you to continue being nice,and i support your helper application i hope that will be accepted

Reaction score
+1 Yoú know what Kendrick should be a helper he helped me and such a person with humor. He i think is going to be a good helper for what he's done in the past

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1 i see him helping people also this guy is cool with everyone never sow him saying shit to anyone

Reaction score
+1
Kendrick is a brilliant person, and from what i have seen i have never experienced ANYTHING toxic around kendrick, brings good vibes and also is very good at helping and supporting people!

Huge support!

ind

Reaction score
Kendrick is a good guy and has a good attitude all round, he'll make a great helper +1

Reaction score
Kendrick is always in a good mood. I met him long time ago when he returned to the server cant say any negatives about this guy. Keep up the good work mate!

Reaction score
Kendrick is always in a good mood. I met him long time ago when he returned to the server cant say any negatives about this guy. Keep up the good work mate!
Thanks, brother appreciate it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.