keyboard

Reaction score
Spending a bunch on keyboards confuses me. I just got an old ass logitech keyboard that I got from my dad.

Deleted member 6228

As gaymon said a pok3r keyboard is a good investment. I have a friend thats a keyboaes fanatic and she's obsessed with them and their quality

Reaction score
ill look into it @John Daymon
The reason why I like them is because of how small and nifty they are, they're also very robust and takes a hell of a lot of beating, i've dropped and smashed mine i dont know like 60 times atleast? it takes a while to get used to the fact that you don't have a num pad but you will get used to it

Reaction score
Spending a bunch on keyboards confuses me. I just got an old ass logitech keyboard that I got from my dad.
1. Mechanical switches turn on some people, I wouldn't switch back to rubber dome.
2. Easier to clean just by pulling out the keycaps, some keyboards might have a harder method of pulling them out.
3. a e s t h e t i c s
4. Customization (Macros, light patterns, etc. if provided)
5. fucking RGB

If you're using something daily then you might aswell invest into having something more comfortable, functional and robust to get you going. This goes for almost anything.

Reaction score
The reason why I like them is because of how small and nifty they are, they're also very robust and takes a hell of a lot of beating, i've dropped and smashed mine i dont know like 60 times atleast? it takes a while to get used to the fact that you don't have a num pad but you will get used to it
tbh i might just get one of these, its also 45 grams which is what i was looking for.

Reaction score
I ordered the pok3r and just noticed it doesnt have f1 keys / printscreen so i cancelled the order.
still looking for keyboards to get
preferably red switches, low gram activation force

Reaction score
I ordered the pok3r and just noticed it doesnt have f1 keys / printscreen so i cancelled the order.
still looking for keyboards to get
preferably red switches, low gram activation force
fghfdghdfghfgdhdfg.png

http://www.vortexgear.tw/db/upload/webdata4/6vortex_20166523361966663.pdf

Reaction score
I always got cheap keyboards and wondered why i should spend so much money on peripherals, until i had spend a shitload of money on peripherals. i have the k70 rapidfire and its amazing. Nice clicky keys but the actuation point is at 1.2 although pushing it all the way down is one smooth motion. also, RGB.

Reaction score
I always got cheap keyboards and wondered why i should spend so much money on peripherals, until i had spend a shitload of money on peripherals. i have the k70 rapidfire and its amazing. Nice clicky keys but the actuation point is at 1.2 although pushing it all the way down is one smooth motion. also, RGB.
ive had a k70 lux with brown and red switches, im just looking for something new that is not corsair or something