keyboard

Reaction score
yeah, i guess i dont. sorry mr know it all
I'm sorry, but your 20 pound headset has no way of competing against "top brands". I guess you use a tecknet headset, yeah? What you're saying is marketing bullshit. Your headset might have a good mic, that's true, but it doesn't beat a stand-alone cardioid condenser microphone. Not by a long shot. Your "100% brand new and high quality audio playback" (from the amazon page) 40 mm dynamic drivers do not compete with the soundstage, imaging and quality of 106 mm planar magnetic drivers driven by an external amp.

If your headset sounds good to you, that's good, and I respect that, but you can not claim it competes with things that cost 10 times as much money. That is just not possible.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but your 20 pound headset has no way of competing against "top brands". I guess you use a tecknet headset, yeah? What you're saying is marketing bullshit. Your headset might have a good mic, that's true, but it doesn't beat a stand-alone cardioid condenser microphone. Not by a long shot. Your "100% brand new and high quality audio playback" (from the amazon page) 40 mm dynamic drivers do not compete with the soundstage, imaging and quality of 106 mm planar magnetic drivers driven by an external amp.

If your headset sounds good to you, that's good, and I respect that, but you can not claim it competes with things that cost 10 times as much money. That is just not possible.
I see you're very touchy about your headsets!

Reaction score
Seeing as I've spent 1000 euros of my own money over the last 3 years on headphones and other audio gear, I'd say I have a good reason to be.
imo that is way too much, could've been spent on many other things but it's yours so

Reaction score
imo that is way too much, could've been spent on many other things but it's yours so
not really, wasting $1000 on something you like is quite normal when i had a level up addiction i spent around 4k keys a year. each key was around $1.90, so u can guess how much ive wasted :3

Reaction score
not really, wasting $1000 on something you like is quite normal when i had a level up addiction i spent around 4k keys a year. each key was around $1.90, so u can guess how much ive wasted :3
yeah i know, as i'll be going travelling in the near future

Reaction score
Buy a cheap one cause it gets dirty and nasty when you eat and jerk off in front of your PC

@ray

Reaction score
Reaction score
a friend of mines girlfriend bought him this, it ended up with him throwing it out the window 2 days later pmsl

I've used that myself once at an Inet shop and i'm not gonna lie it was quite comfy, but I'm so used to pok3r keyboards now

Yeah it's quite different but I got used to it quickly and can't complaint on much apart from the Windows key being on the right side of the spacebar and not the left ^_^