kianharris2001 (Patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: kianharris2001 / ? (**NOTE THIS IS PATCH, THEY GOT ACCESS TO THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT AGAIN**)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433454757
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, User tried to gunpoint me for hardly any reason expect them trying to get their friend released when their friend was put in for 10 years and they didn't even have that much long left, after they tried to gunpoint me, they shot a bullet and I knew they was going to try to kill me, when I jumped out they tried to kill me so I pulled my firearm and tried to shoot them down. User died in the end after more cops arrived. (NOTE: He said in OOC that it was for his friends jailbreak, but when I got out you can clearly see that they was trying to kill me so I pulled my gun).
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
How didnt they get fucked from this i see multiple shots on target from Nicolas

Reaction score
Lmfao you can't be serious, throughout the entire time I was online you was breaking multiple rules, failRPing, breaking 3.4 etc, you clearly have it out for me. The shot towards you was a warning shot but I didn't mean to hit your car. You fearRPed as soon as you got out of the car despite me saying get on your knees yet you pulled out a gun so that's why I killed you.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Lmfao you can't be serious, throughout the entire time I was online you was breaking multiple rules, failRPing, breaking 3.4 etc, you clearly have it out for me. The shot towards you was a warning shot but I didn't mean to hit your car. You fearRPed as soon as you got out of the car despite me saying get on your knees yet you pulled out a gun so that's why I killed you.

Make your ownaction request, I didn't fearrp after I got out, if you look at the video as soon as I got out you tried to kill me, I was already going to pull my gun but you had already attempted to open fire on me, this is just clear RDM and you had no intentions of trying to get your friend out.

Reaction score
Your car was shot at, you were already in danger so you only chance of survival was to jump out and get ur pistol and shoot back. I fully agree with Nicolas's actions here.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Ezza look at the video in slowmo, the second I got out he tried to kill me with his shotgun but the bullet went through me or something.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
After a shootout at Projex, this same guy calls me when I have no clue how he got my phone number and then threatens to kill my mother, I speed up to bazaar from Projex and tell him to put his hands on the phone and to get on the ground, he runs into his friends bazaar shop I battering rams it open and then I tell him not to pull a gun from storage, he pulls a gun from storage and gets shot down.

Another incident, he was in the back of the shop and I breached in and was gunpointing him, then after I was literally in clear view in the corner of the room, he decides to pull a firearm resulting in his death too.

And then ANOTHER incident, we wanted to speak him about his 911 calls where he was racist in them, which turned into a shootout because he decided to point a Shotgun in my face, resulting in him getting shot in the face and then his friends helping him.

He doesn't what 3.4 is.

Reaction score
I know, hence why i agree you pulled your pistol and shot back, as you see the chance.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yeah, if staff look in the logs and look in OOC, you can see his reasoning behind it was for him to get his friend out of jail via me, but he tried to kill me straight away?

Reaction score
He shot your car first off with no valid reason [thats in the clip provided anyway] and then he kills you anyway.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Player will receive a warning for this actions
@Patch if you believe that A1L as been breaking rules you are welcome to make your own AR​

Status
Not open for further replies.