Patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Patch / ?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84694348
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Carbombed me because during a bank robbery their friend tried to mingegrab a firearm so I knocked him over with the swat van, after I gunpointed the guy and got the firearm back, I got called to a call at Bazaar for a man having a firearm and shooting and then they carbombed my swat van.
Evidence (Demo Required):
61b469b86907e0b6f0bd5122447b7d47.png
7a9ee54216cf09ea5d4bc62e73473113.png

61ae02b214d1a1393526af9836938b83.png

( Logs show him as the carbomber and this is his explaination, will upload clip of demo shortly )

Last edited:
Reaction score
1, In a real life situation a SWAT officer would not fucking run over somebody, two the carbomb was RP as we did not like you for hurting my friend and also your ingame character attitude towards us during the whole ordeal In the city, real life situation and shit like this could happen in real life so no idea why you feel the need to make a AR for this..

Reaction score
Also I like how you put together a load of the messages as your "evidence" to make it look a lot worse. Pretty sure them messages were minutes apart.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Also I like how you put together a load of the messages as your "evidence" to make it look a lot worse. Pretty sure them messages were minutes apart.

They was seconds actually, staff can check logs.

1, In a real life situation a SWAT officer would not fucking run over somebody, two the carbomb was RP as we did not like you for hurting my friend and also your ingame character attitude towards us during the whole ordeal In the city, real life situation and shit like this could happen in real life so no idea why you feel the need to make a AR for this..

In a real situation you would follow SWAT orders when you know they clearly have a fucking rifle on them, I warned you and your friends not to pickup the firearm as I had just killed both suspects as I felt like you guys was going to try to kill me for the rifle when it seems clear that your friend followed gunpoint and there was no need for a fucking carbomb. This is just RDM at this point where you fucking carbombed me over this situation where I knocked him over where he tried to mingegrab a gun in front of me.

Reaction score
They was seconds actually, staff can check logs.

In a real situation you would follow SWAT orders when you know they clearly have a fucking rifle on them, I warned you and your friends not to pickup the firearm as I had just killed both suspects as I felt like you guys was going to try to kill me for the rifle when it seems clear that your friend followed gunpoint and there was no need for a fucking carbomb. This is just RDM at this point where you fucking carbombed me over this situation where I knocked him over where he tried to mingegrab a gun in front of me.
1, I wasn't going to kill you, I was just the driver, the whole gun grab thing isn't anything to do with me, however you injured my friend regardless of what he did so my reason for carbombing you is because my friend suffered injuries from your actions.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
1, I wasn't going to kill you, I was just the driver, the whole gun grab thing isn't anything to do with me, however you injured my friend regardless of what he did so my reason for carbombing you is because my friend suffered injuries from your actions.

I just told you, there was a on-going bank robbery and I killed 2 suspects and I told you to drive away and you still continue to drive around the scene, seemed like you wanted to do something to me and your friend stole the firearm and then you decide to car bomb me for that? that's 3.4. What injuries did your friend suffer from him being knocked over from trying to grab a firearm from a scene where I was sitting in the van cause it seemed like you 4 was going to try to kill me over a firearm.

Regardless, this is countless 3.4 you have no right to carbomb me over me knocking over your friend, this is just excessive and I wasn't even dealing with you, you shouldn't of carbombed me over such little incident, it seems like you're targeting me at the same time, this is the 2nd time for hardly any reason, you got unbanned for the purge and you clearly don't know the rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@Patch will receive a warning for breaking 2.5
The guy who picked up the weapon didn't die, @A1L just knocked him over to get the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.