Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: curak
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72214944
IN-GAME NAME: Peter Sharinglot
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
After
resigning from moderator, I felt like I could be of more meaning to the server again and help once more. However I don't feel like helping in the administration side. Therefore I'm applying for the rank of Helper. I want to help new players, like I already do and did in the past.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
I have obviously been helper before and left on a good note when I got promoted to enforcer and later on to moderator. I then decided to resign from moderator since I lost interest in the rank in general. However after resigning I still feel like helping others. I also have an excellent knowledge of the rules and know a lot about the servermechanics, which could help me in aiding other people and/or getting new players started.

I've also contributed to help.perpheads.com, I changed to RC guide and gave it a complete make-over so it was up-to-date. I have also contributed to the Official PERPheads trailer!

During my time as helper and moderator I received some recommendations and I also received an official Staff Commendation, for my amazing effort in the staffteam.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have been helper before from the end of may 2020 till the start of june 2020, when my enforcer got accepted. I have then been a moderator till the beginning of july 2021. I'm pretty sure people see me as helpfull in this community. I have always be helpfull towards others, even before being a helper or holding the rank of moderator. During my time as helper as well as moderator, I have been very active and I helped tons of people.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading and considering my application.
Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.