Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: klown

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Klown Klownsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hi I'm Klown. I'm an active player who joined the community last year. I've met a lot of new people and made a lot of new friends. I generally think that I'm well known in the community, both in my criminal and PD life. In the PLPD, I have achieved the rank of Corporal and Road Traffic Trainer, with my main focus being on training new applicants. In my criminal life, I consider myself to be an average raider. My knowledge about the server mechanics, rules, laws is very good and could be beneficial for new players. I'm actively playing both PD and crim and I've gained over 1k hours of playtime. I love this community and would like to help other people, as I have been doing in the help chat over the past few months. I would love to join the helper team and help others with my deep knowledge, using the new tools that come to hand.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any feedback or questions comment them down below.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ( I TRY)

Reaction score
Ever since I've known klown he has helped me with the server rules. After that he also helps me a lot with the jobs and what the goal is as an employee. When I played with him, he also helps many other people and explains to them what you can't do and what you can. I can see from him that he likes helping people and it makes him happy too. I want to thank Klown for helping me, without you I would've been stuck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I first met Klown (excluding being raided by him lol) he helped me a lot in the crime area. He taught me how to successfully raid and rob people. Even though he new I was very new to that area of crime, he still helped me and brought me along with his team leading me to get my first successful raid. He helped me with rules such as raiding only 2 bases in an hour and what a "raid" counts as and answered any questions I had about rules, laws, tactics ect. What I am saying is I think he would be a great addition to the helper team with his vast knowledge. +1

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have known Klown on the server for a while and i do have to say that he is a great guy and always comes to help when something happens both criminal and playing as pd. in the time he has been on the server he has gotten fairly good about the rules and the laws on the server. i also see that he is very active on the server and when he is he is active he often helps newplayers/seminew players on the server, teaching them how to build defences properly and how to successfully complete a raid. i believe that Klown is going to be a good helper and that it would be great for the community to have him there. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
I think Klown in all honesty deserves a chance at Helper. He doesn't strike me as somebody who can't fulfill the role considering I haven't really heard of him breaking any rules, I have seen him be very helpful to people and I have seen him demonstrate his crippling addiction to gambling so he seems to tick all the boxes for a great helper!

Reaction score
Klown was the reason I was able to understand the server he helped me when I first joined without him I probably would have left.

Reaction score
+rep
extensive game knowledge, great communication and de-escalation skills, very active and versatile player
a impeccable addition to the staff roaster

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bro is straight definition of toxicity. He's a cool guy, but in my genuine opinion he is not really someone I could see helping people. He's super cool and knows how everything works but I would be lying if I didn't see this man targeting new players scamming them and whatnot. This is my opinion. I however think if he took a 180 turn like RXSM did I think he would be a great helper because of his veteran knowledge.

Reaction score
Bro is straight definition of toxicity. He's a cool guy, but in my genuine opinion he is not really someone I could see helping people. He's super cool and knows how everything works but I would be lying if I didn't see this man targeting new players scamming them and whatnot. This is my opinion. I however think if he took a 180 turn like RXSM did I think he would be a great helper because of his veteran knowledge.
Hi, thank you for your feedback about targeting and scamming new players and about my toxicity.

I want to clarify that this is simply not true. I scammed a new player once when I had names disabled and when I found out that he's a new player I gave him his stuff back + 10k, m9 as a compensation for wasting his time.

About targeting new player's, I want to say that this is not true either. I only raid new players who already have: above average car, good looking defence or someone is hiding behind the new players protection.

As for my behaviour towards random players or newbies like Bonita Brothers, I try to be helpfull and supportive. I take the time to explain and teach them about the server without engaging in any toxic conversations.

However, it is important to note that my behaviour may change when it comes to role play scenarios, such as getting arrested, where some level of frustation or anger may be expected.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. If you have any further concerns or questions, please let me know.

Reaction score
look ill be complete honest about this, this guy has complete made a 180 in every department to better himself and those around him, he"s extremely useful and knowledge about the server and its in and outs he most absolutely could be a very good helper and help others with the proper training.

Reaction score
A huge +1. Klown is very interesting person with good attitude and knowledge.Hes playing both rp criminal and plpd.When i didnt knew klown as person I thought hes very bad person.But first time it was when i was buying tea leaves from him,i was sure that he will scam but.. i was surprised he didnt scam me.Hes always helping new players,it was a period of time when i was in asda and when someone suggest to raid new player, who was really new clown was saying "idyot its new player leave him alone" . And we raided only 1 new player,when we found that there is a huge base, and some experienced guys are covering by new player house. I saw klown also responding to help chat when players asked questions. I hope klown will become a helper,good luck man

Reaction score
+1
It would be amazing to have Klown as a helper, his attitude towards me and how I've seen him treat others is excellent. He seems like a really outgoing person and I've constantly seen him responding in help chat and teaching new players new things.

Reaction score
I'm changing my post to a +1 I actually witnessed his attitude and helpfulness this week. I was probably judging him about his past. He does seem like he has changed since then. Maybe give this guy a shot!

Reaction score
I used to think different of klown because of previous interactions, but I feel like he legit did a 180. The past few weeks I've seen him help a lot of people in help chat and in game and plus I haven't witnessed any toxicity at all. in my opinion he knows the rules that well that he even helped me by reminding me of certain rules! I definitely think this application should be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.