Ingame name: Jerome Baller
Steam Name:Inspire
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:72436612
Total playtime:2 weeks+
Are you a VIP:Yes
List of all cars you own:Holden
When are you mostly online?: Everyday
In which organizations have you been:The Belinsky Family, 504 & The Mafia
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Driving and Building sometimes shooting
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: This organisation is already big and powerful, it also has a lot of my close friends in the organisation.

Deleted member 5920

*A letter is left outside Glass Co with a B stamped on it*

"You will accept me or die"

Signed from Ethan Belinsky.​

Reaction score
Ingame name: John Bishop
Steam Name: HolyShititsDannyD!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59679927
Total playtime: 1 Month
Are you a VIP: Not at the minute but I'm planning on purchasing it soon.
List of all cars you own: Mini Cooper
Dodge Viper
When are you mostly online?: Most of the day, everyday, apart from when I am at school, where I Should be on from around 6pm to 8pm (ish)
In which organizations have you been: I'll list the main ones I can remember: The Bishops, Crescendo (just before it disbanded)
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I don't craft weapons, however do quite a bit of growing. I would consider myself a good driver, and a fairlyyyyyy good shooter.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:
1) I know many members such as Arron, Max, Victor, Steve, Robin and many others!
2) I have based with your organisation for the past 2 days and have really enjoyed it!
3) I feel I could help the organisation grow stronger through my dedication towards it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Jon Marston
Steam Name: BlitZKrieG
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54276589
Total playtime: 2 Weeks
Are you a VIP: Yes (Ends 10/1/15)
List of all cars you own: Ford Crown Victoria
When are you mostly online?: All days, not on all the times
In which organizations have you been: Many, main ones were S-Hooden (EvoCity), The Commonwealth.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, about to start working on crafting.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: This seems like a strong org, and very active. From the people on the list that I dont see any rulebreakers, which is very good, mainly because I dont want to get in trouble because of my org, as many orgs got me in trouble, so this one looks perfect.

About guns, I dont think im gonna run out any time. Money for now is a problem that I need to fix, since I sold my good car (Upgraded Supra) I was broke because of buying the Ford Crown Victoria (Due to RP reasons) I am left with nothing. Hopefully this org can help me with this problem and solve it (Really not trying to sound as if im taking use of this org to earn money).

I know alot of people from this org, so hopefully they will talk to you about me, and tell you their thoughts about me. Im a great roleplayer, I rarely break rules, I will go 110% trying to help this org, if its to develop and grow it, or when it comes for members in need of help, even when im busy I will come to help. Im a very responsible player.

Hopefully this is enough information. If im missing something tell me in the comments, I will make sure to mention it.
Have a good day and a wonderful life.
P.S. Happy new year!

Reaction score
Ingame name:

Johan West

Steam Name:

Ultimate

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60175620

Total playtime:

3 Weeks (I am a member of PH since 2013,check my ban record, you will laugh i bet.)

Are you a VIP:

Yes

List of all cars you own:

Right now, a pedovan(Red Ford Transit,double upgraded.)

Im planning to buy Lamborghini Murcielago or a Bugatti very soon. Like... 3-5 days.

When are you mostly online?:

12+Hrs (Friday-Saturday-Sunday). +6 Hours (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday)

In which organizations have you been:

504 Gotti Boyz(Stomper) - Los Zetas(Stomper) [[I was not interested about Orgs since i met Stomper]]

What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:

Crafting[[74 Level Crafting]] and Raiding[[Role: Breacher]] and Guarding M.V.P's. [[Maybe you,maybe another people..]]

Why do you want to join The Virtuous?

I need money,i need an organization My currently organization is really passive,i dont wanna be part of it anymore.

I know you,you know me. I need someone for be with 'em.

Regards,
Ultimate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Ayjay Galay
Steam Name: The Holy Banterous One
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60406751
Total playtime: 1 Week
Are you a VIP: My Forum Acount Dose not state im Vip But i do Have vip Ingame As I had to make a new Forum Acount
List of all cars you own: Ford Transit and a Chevolet Camaro ss ( HOping to Acumilate enough Cash For an Escalade During my time in the Org)
When are you mostly online?: About 1'o clock or Sometimes 11'O clock
In which organizations have you been:Commonwealth,504 Gottiboyz,Paralake Security And Los zetas
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: My Gene Build Is mainly For crafting But i do have Low Firearms(24) But i usually Spend all my money making Weaponry, ammo, mags Etc
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:The Reason For me wanting to join is that I have Been wandering About Paralake For Ages Looking For an Organization To join And All the Organization ive been in are rather Boring So im looking for A Action Packed Org To Work with And Make Money With

Reaction score
Ingame name: Kaitlyn Cooper (aka Kelly Harrison)
Steam Name: LinkerNippel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52388920
Total playtime: 3 weeks, about to get up to 4 ^^
Are you a VIP: Yeees
List of all cars you own: Nissan 370z (tuned)
When are you mostly online?: On weekends i can be online everytime.
In which organizations have you been: German Mafia, the Voltiac, Greek Empire and a few more ;)
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Well basiclly i am not bad at anything. I am good
at shooting, driving and driving. My weaknesses are in high range combat, bank robberies etc.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I want to join this Organisation, because there are a few friends of mine in it (Arron, Tyrese, Jarvic, Jerome). And most importantly, i am searching for a friendly and helpful organisation.

I have to mention: I dont want to put on any dress codes or however you call it.

Best Regards

Nibbli.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Jack Kier

Steam Name: ★ JJJackier ™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58212625

Total playtime: 2 - 3 weeks

Are you a VIP: No, I don't spend real life money on a game.

List of all cars you own: Audi S5 and a GMC Candy Van.

When are you mostly online?: Mostly on at 6PM - 0AM or PM, whatever.

In which organizations have you been: Too many, but I can name a few: The Chosen Few, Assassin's Brotherhood and The Bharash Family.

What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm excellent at raiding, mugging, escaping, shooting, crafting and escaping a situation.

Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I'm looking to join an organized, excellent and powerful crew, so I chose The Virtuous. I also want to meet other people since it makes it more "fun" I can follow rules of the organization and besides, I'm rich. I love mugging, raiding, and I'm a really good . . . fake lawyer to bail people out of . . situations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Gabriel Ross

Steam Name: T46 | Torben Torben

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29399079

Total playtime: "52.83" taken from gametracker i dont know what it means butt there its is.

https://www.gametracker.com/server_...Torben+Torben&Search=Search&sort=4&order=DESC

Are you a VIP: Yes, and i will buy it til the day i stop playing

List of all cars you own: Kia Forte Koup, thats it

When are you mostly online?: around 05:00 pm my time i think ( GMT + 1 )

In which organizations have you been: I dont remeber the name of the first one butt
1: dont know
2: Western Capes ( Small org with me and som old friends )
3: The CommonWealth /w "God save the queen"

Crafting: well my firearms skill is 19 i belive, butt if we are not just taking numbers then i dont think i am that great i do now and then go on like crafting spres where i make a lot of weapon and ammo and stuff butt thats it

Shooting: i think i am acceptabel at shooting, my aim is pretty good butt i can make misstakes now and then

Building: Dont just dont make me build thing i am so bad i can spend like 10 minuts just setting up a chair and radio.

Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I want to join because i know that if i dont follow the other members of The CommonWealth /w "God save the queen" i wil find my self in a time where i dont know who i can trust and what to do in perp and i dont belive any one likes that

Reaction score
Ingame name: Sam Vertongen
Steam Name: nickjedl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58678274
Total playtime: 1,2 week
Are you a VIP: No
List of all cars you own: GMC Syclone, Volvo Turbo
When are you mostly online?: After my perm ban expires
In which organizations have you been: Can't remember
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: 1/100
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I like this organisation for it's organisation and the players in it.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Carl McKinnon
Steam Name: Carl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35497719
Total playtime: Been around for some months. Playtime is totally around 336 hours (2 weeks) in the server and 2000+ on Gmod.
Are you a VIP: Yes.
List of all cars you own: Mini Cooper (Both the cheap one and the more expensive one), Dodge Charger.
When are you mostly online?: As i recently restarted playing on the server, i'm online everyday from 1 pm (gmt time) to 7/8 pm, depending if I have to go to work or not.
In which organizations have you been: I've never really been a big fan of organizations. Had one some months ago, wich just lasted a week, made it for fun. Had about 20 members, was called The Sleepwalkers.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting 8/8, Firearms 49, Wood working 6. I have Perception, Strenght and Intelligence all the way up to 5, and the other genes at 2-3. Shooting, Stamina and swimming at max level.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: Cause i'm looking for a professional, big organization to rely on, and you guys look like you take stuff more seriously than other Orgs. That's what i'm looking for. Seriousness.

Deleted member 1235

Ingame name: Sam Duffy
Steam Name: The Duffy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42318707
Total playtime: 1 Week (Been here since Evo just not on forums)
Are you a VIP: Have been before, I'm not at the current moment but shall be purchasing some soon
List of all cars you own: Black Christler
When are you mostly online?: Usually in the late afternoons / evenings from around 5:30pm GMT onwards.
In which organizations have you been: Member of Good fellas and Founding Leader of The Commonwealth
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I tend not to craft or build however when I get VIP I may grow some basic drugs. I consider my skills to be that of good accuracy, good driving but more important of all a tactical mind. As leader of The Commonwealth I had negotiated many successful battle plans especially against the 504 including drive by cocktails etc. These were efficient raids that were implemented very quickly from the idea to the actual raid was less than minutes. So my skill would be a tactical mind that can benefit the org when it comes to quick decisions.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:
I had grown and moulded my organisation "the commonwealth" into an efficient and well led fighting unit. However for reasons bestowed to me our active members simply dropped (I was ill over Christmas and came back to a emptyish org pretty much) Now a few of my committed members wish to keep our comradeship together so we went through our list of allies and realised that The Virtuous have great potential. We don't only want safety and wealth like most people but we want to join to help better ourselfs and the organisation as a whole. With the aim to create a prosperous, stong and happy org.

P.s: I have Burgers

Reaction score
Ingame name: Dan Simos

Steam Name:
TotallyNotAMelon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37111732

Total playtime:
1 Month, I was a member of the community since August 2013

Are you a VIP:
Currently not, I will buy one

List of all cars you own:
None ( Sold My Fancy Ford Coupe Deluxe 30 MPH )

When are you mostly online?:
Weekends and Holidays: Up to 5 h, School 1 - 2 h

In which organizations have you been:
  • Belinsky
  • 504 Gotti Boyz
  • Crescendo
  • Paralake Partner Ship

Im pretty good at building defenses, especially glass co/apartaments, Im Good at crafting Weaponry ( 82 Firearms Level ) and Furniture ( TV, Tables, Chest Etc ), also i find myself good at firefights, not only in CQC ( base ), but on Prison breaks, raids and Eliminations.

Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: Im looking for an organization for some time, as you see i was in few, but as you see they got disbanded, the main reason i want to join the organization is to have some fun moments and memories. The Virtuous Grown Big, and is getting bigger and bigger, There are many people that i know since old times and organization, so i wish you will accept this application and give some opinion about it

- This Application was Re-Activated -

P.S. Sorry Janssoni For The Thing That Happend Before

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame Name: Jimmy Peterson
Steam Name: Mr Sponge Cake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61164809
Total Playtime: Roughly 3 days
Are you VIP: Yes
List of cars you own: I know its not much but a Ford Transit (Van). Thats why I wanted to be in an org so I can make some money to get more cars.
When are you mostly online: I'm on mostly everyday. (Longer on weekends)
In which organizations have you been: None
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting
Why do you want to join Virtuous: I wanna join Virtuous because I need an organization and I want to make money. I get really bored on my own so I think basing with other people would be more fun.

Reaction score
Ingame name: David Scorpion
Steam Name: Ursus maritimus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26165399
Total playtime: 1 week in Perpheads. 3,588 hrs on Garry's Mod.
Are you a VIP: Yes.
List of all cars you own: Dodge Charger SRT8. 4 Seats.
When are you mostly online?: Friday, Saturday.
In which organizations have you been: None. Ash told me to join this organization.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Can't check right now. Perpheads server is down.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: To make firearms for the organization (for money ofcourse) and to plant drugs safely to buy weapon parts, new cars, ect.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Tyrone Trevon
Steam Name: Blicky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85141934
Total playtime: 3 weeks
Are you a VIP: Yes
List of all cars you own: Mercades E63, upgraded once
When are you mostly online?: From 4pm-10pm GMT weekdays, 11am-11pm GMT weekends.
In which organizations have you been: Jarheads, Crescendo, Bishop Brothers.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting firearms (level 100), and building base defences.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I want a people to grow with, people to banter with, people to raid with. At the moment my ingame life consists of going cop like every day and It's pretty boring sometimes to be honest I never do any criminal activites anymore and I want that to change. Also most organisations at the minute are quite un-stable and are being disbanned or becoming inactive within the first 2 weeks of creation and I want a stable org to be in.

Reaction score
Ingame name: John Warzin
Steam Name: Warzin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32190875
Total playtime: 6 days
Are you a VIP: Currently No, Have been previously and planning on going back to VIP.
List of all cars you own: I currently own a 4 seated Jeep Grand Cherokee.
When are you mostly online?: At the current state, Everyday and mixed hours, minimum 4-5h/day
In which organizations have you been: Groove Street
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, driving &
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: It's a great gang, Mixed with diffrent set of skills, personalities, teamwork & leadership. I feel i could provide with a unique personality, If i recive a order i don't come back until it's executed fully. I belive myself and the people inside Virtuous can get along, have fun, party hard, escape police, plan together, learn of eachother and finally die together.

I don't have much to say, I am who i am, People either want to run from me or try to kill me, I would add much more information if i only had any...

Reaction score
Ingame name:Johnny Quid
Steam Name:Johnny-Quid$$$
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40367142
Total playtime:Near 2 months
Are you a VIP:My Vip expired yesterday.
List of all cars you own:Mini cooper,Mazda Rx7 tuned
When are you mostly online?:Every day
In which organizations have you been ( Leader of Greek Empire,Spartan Warriors,Rocknrollas,The Clowns)Member at (The Zaiger Familly,Belinsky Empire,The Chosen Few,Hitman Royales) and more but I don't remember the names.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:Crafting because I am 100lvfirearms/Shooting I am in the list with the best raiders.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:I am looking for a powerful organization to join.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Adam Cawthon
Steam Name: Hyperlate
Total playtime:6/7 days
Are you a VIP:Yes,at moment
List of all cars you own:Black Ford Transit
When are you mostly online?:Weekends and 17pm to 20pm in normal days
In which organizations have you been: None
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:Crafting level 7,For shooting I got good tactics and for building I got:Level 2 wood working
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:Because you guys are great raiders and my friend is in Virtuous! And I wanna some action in my Perp life because usually I am cop and its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.