laggggggg

Reaction score
hey guys i have a lag problem on the server i have razer game booster on so what else can i do if i dont wanna buy a new PC

Reaction score
Trande said:
What lag is it? FPS drops, or internet connection?
Server lag.
Its because 60 players try to play a heavily modified version of garrys mod that we call perpheads.

Reaction score
Trande said:
What lag is it? FPS drops, or internet connection?
yes but nobody have 5 FPS on there anything i can do so i goes a little fast

Reaction score
Unsure, try grabbing a better graphics card or free up some space. It is also possible that your garrys mod is loaded with addons and such that might be causing lag. I am unsure of the problem as I get around 60-70 FPS when I play PERP. Wait for a coder or something to try to figure this out.\\\

PSSST: ALSO CHECK YOUR RAM! MAKE SURE TO HAVE AROUND 6 GB RAM INSTALLED AND BEING USED! ALSO, YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM MIGHT BE IT. IF YOU USE 32 BIT THAN THAT IS MOST LIKELY THE PROBLEM! 64 RUNS BETTER AND MAXIMIZES PERFORMANCE!

Hope that helped

Reaction score
Just like Blackdown already mentioned your problem is mostlikely you not either having enough ram or your graphics card is just old....

Trande

Blackdown said:
Unsure, try grabbing a better graphics card or free up some space. It is also possible that your garrys mod is loaded with addons and such that might be causing lag. I am unsure of the problem as I get around 60-70 FPS when I play PERP. Wait for a coder or something to try to figure this out.\\\

PSSST: ALSO CHECK YOUR RAM! MAKE SURE TO HAVE AROUND 6 GB RAM INSTALLED AND BEING USED! ALSO, YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM MIGHT BE IT. IF YOU USE 32 BIT THAN THAT IS MOST LIKELY THE PROBLEM! 64 RUNS BETTER AND MAXIMIZES PERFORMANCE!

Hope that helped