Lags on the server

Reaction score
The last few weeks this server has been getting major lag when its getting full,
its terrible everyone on the server are getting 100+ ping, script errors every time i try to craft stuff and the driving.. uhhh.. don't even get me starter on trying to drive

the server needs to get a stronger host and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought about it
i don't know what host perpheads are using but if its a money problem they should start raising more donation towards the host
i will gladly donate but there's also people donating every month for VIP so i'm not sure where perpheads are standing on the money situation

please this lag needs to get fixed i can't play for 30 straight minutes without getting disconnecting ;_;

Reaction score
Not sure what is up with your connection but mine is really fine and running smoothly.Around 100ms when the server is populated and 80 or 60 when its less populated.Yes, there was some mayor lag a bit back (thats probably because someone spammed props or just a huge fire) but it seems to be fine now.

And I guess the servers OS (Which is Linux) and the host shouldn't cause alot of problems.

Reaction score
I've been experiencing some server lag too, but I think it's temporary.

Reaction score
A new server wouldn't help, it's the engine that sucks in gmod. The server isn't even being used fully atm. I know that it were some lag some days ago created by DDos.

Reaction score
I don't really get much lag. It really does depend on the amount of people on. For example when there is like -45 people on I'm fine, it's just when it get's into the 50's, but I'd rather have 60 lots and a bit of lag than 50. Beacuse it usto take forever to join. But don't forget some lag could be client side, not always server side!