Stupid Admin and waste of money

Reaction score
Unacceptable way for an admin to react to vip players gave me 2 week ban because he felt threatent or something i have no fucking idea im sorry i quit this server once and for all this server is just stupid in all the ways. Its shame that you ask for donate when you dont know how much to ban a person or when. My opinion after i played this game 1 week non stop? Half or more of the server disobey on the rules which means this isnt a serious rp server , the average age of this server is 14-15 years old which means you cant have a serious rp server. Enforcers are doing whatever they want because they feel they are gods in the game and you cant do them anything. You have the option to donate to the server for bullshit reasons. Which means since i pay you to play this game with real money you cant ban me for 2 fucking weeks because i broke 3 rules for being mad with the situation of the server how came right now. I am your client i give you money you give me what rules are promising. But this isnt happening, though i get banned 2 weeks with vip 1 month gg. bye bye and i hope someday this server will close or the people will stop donating you coz you are a big shame. - - - - - -

Reaction score
and you should demote this max admin, simple enough why? watch at the reasons he got me banned seriously disrespect at him and unstoppable fish? since we were chatting. stupid people you'll never learn , i never had a problem to communicate with a proper admin with a proper age. but when i have to talk with 14-18 ages i cant im really sorry. Pro tip at the owner of the game: guys this game is yours.you should read the topics and the bans that your admins do. and you should care what ages are handling it that. i hope you are not 14-18 like them....

Reaction score
And since when we report the admin with the name MAX decides when to close and deny the report or takes the advantage to charge us with more ban limit since we reported him? shouldnt another admin member decide that?

Reaction score
VIP does NOT grant you benefits such as even the slightest of immunity to the breaking of server rules.
"Which means since i pay you to play this game with real money you cant ban me" No-this is not true. They have the right to restrain at any time, as you are not legally purchasing anything, merely donating and receiving benefits as thanks.

Reaction score
Kostas Vozikas said:
and you should demote this max admin, simple enough why? watch at the reasons he got me banned seriously disrespect at him and unstoppable fish? since we were chatting. stupid people you'll never learn , i never had a problem to communicate with a proper admin with a proper age. but when i have to talk with 14-18 ages i cant im really sorry. Pro tip at the owner of the game: guys this game is yours.you should read the topics and the bans that your admins do. and you should care what ages are handling it that. i hope you are not 14-18 like them....
Were doing our job correctly which is banning people who cant roleplay properly aka rulebreakers; you broke rules with your friends therefor you were banned to preserve gameplay for others.