Le SkinHeads

Reaction score
Ive been reviewing some of the Orgs on the forums and Ive seen alot of people going against the Skinheads and I dont understand why are they hated ?

Reaction score
Because they had a period when they were fairly new on the server where they just mugged everyone including stores and even robbing people from the bigger organizations like mine used to be, which resulted in a huge server witch hunt against them. Mcdonagh Biker Gang and a few other organizations made life really fucked for them and I think a few of their members like Mike Lipton left because we just fucked them up proper. So they geared down and seem to be allright nowadays. I think they mugged me in person at least 5-6 times in one long day of playing alone. Sure i've been mugged by others, but rarely that much.

Reaction score
skovkatten said:
Because they had a period when they were fairly new on the server where they just mugged everyone including stores and even robbing people from the bigger organizations like mine used to be, which resulted in a huge server witch hunt against them. Mcdonagh Biker Gang and a few other organizations made life really fucked for them and I think a few of their members like Mike Lipton left because we just fucked them up proper. So they geared down and seem to be allright nowadays. I think they mugged me in person at least 5-6 times in one long day of playing alone. Sure i've been mugged by others, but rarely that much.
Well thats all the explaining I need

Reaction score
Well thats all the explaining I need
So because his answer wasn't very right i will explain you everything, i was/am a skinhead since the beginning (ONLY ON THE RP SERVER WE AREN'T SKINHEADS AND WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE) and it was a great time, at first we were 3 guys actively playing on the server (Pablo,Angar and me) later the Org grew up and we were about 6 players just from our main community (we were a Mount and Blade Regiment.. maybe you know this game) and later we accepted other german players in our org and we were about 10 players (at this point thanks to Palono, KENNETH WALKER, Mathi, Younes and the other great players, thanks for the great time!) Then, as we were 4 activ players, (Pablo, Angar, Kifferkumpel, and me) we raided everyone and everything, at first with pistols and later with much heavier guns, but we often only used pistols they arent too expensive :D we raided everyday at everytime and no one liked us, that was our advantage, we could raid everyone and it didnt matter because no one liked us anyway. We had to defend our Regal Apartment 4 very often and defended it pretty well, the admins had no chance too, YOU FAILED, because the SWAT was faster than you MUAHA. okay okay back to the story, but with the time the skinheads got more and more... aggressive? from time to time we broke a server rule and had so many admin discussions that i cant count them anymore.. and we had more and more problems with the admins, at this moment thanks to Swiper, Sgt.James and Mannerwaffel and Kenneth, you were great admins! but some of the moderators and 2 admins made us very upset, we come in an admin sit if we mug somebody, and they... yeah i dont know... broke some rules but no one did something and yeah that fucked us up from time to time but we forgot this its okay.. then we made 1 or 2 times carbomb action and we went more and more inactive because we were bored from some rules (and i got bored because i didnt manage to fix this graphic bugs :D) after a long time we joined the server again to look whats new but we only played 2 days and left the server again. what i want to say with this text is, WE DIDNT LEAVE THE SERVER BECAUSE OF OTHER ORGANIZATIONS HAHAHAHA BEST JOKE EVER, you never had a chance against us :p if you raided us we raided you 3 times and it was okay. So goodbye then and have fun while playing on the rally great perpheads server!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435866458,1435866425][/DOUBLEPOST]
So because his answer wasn't very right i will explain you everything, i was/am a skinhead since the beginning (ONLY ON THE RP SERVER WE AREN'T SKINHEADS AND WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE) and it was a great time, at first we were 3 guys actively playing on the server (Pablo,Angar and me) later the Org grew up and we were about 6 players just from our main community (we were a Mount and Blade Regiment.. maybe you know this game) and later we accepted other german players in our org and we were about 10 players (at this point thanks to Palono, KENNETH WALKER, Mathi, Younes and the other great players, thanks for the great time!) Then, as we were 4 activ players, (Pablo, Angar, Kifferkumpel, and me) we raided everyone and everything, at first with pistols and later with much heavier guns, but we often only used pistols they arent too expensive :D we raided everyday at everytime and no one liked us, that was our advantage, we could raid everyone and it didnt matter because no one liked us anyway. We had to defend our Regal Apartment 4 very often and defended it pretty well, the admins had no chance too, YOU FAILED, because the SWAT was faster than you MUAHA. okay okay back to the story, but with the time the skinheads got more and more... aggressive? from time to time we broke a server rule and had so many admin discussions that i cant count them anymore.. and we had more and more problems with the admins, at this moment thanks to Swiper, Sgt.James and Mannerwaffel and Kenneth, you were great admins! but some of the moderators and 2 admins made us very upset, we come in an admin sit if we mug somebody, and they... yeah i dont know... broke some rules but no one did something and yeah that fucked us up from time to time but we forgot this its okay.. then we made 1 or 2 times carbomb action and we went more and more inactive because we were bored from some rules (and i got bored because i didnt manage to fix this graphic bugs :D) after a long time we joined the server again to look whats new but we only played 2 days and left the server again. what i want to say with this text is, WE DIDNT LEAVE THE SERVER BECAUSE OF OTHER ORGANIZATIONS HAHAHAHA BEST JOKE EVER, you never had a chance against us :p if you raided us we raided you 3 times and it was okay. So goodbye then and have fun while playing on the rally great perpheads server!

And sorry for my bad english, but we are germans...^^

Reaction score
They were the most retarded organisation to have to deal with.

They came about after the fall of the Greek Empire. Went around in leathers, driving vans, they'd pull up outside and 'attempt' to raid. Usually they'd end up killing each other, on the off chance they got one of your guys, they'd then kill each other for the dropped gun.

Reaction score
But they buy a lot of guns from the German Mafia and if they had to much after a Raid it was a chep buy for ous. Thos went nice times we have to meet ous one day and bring the Fight club at the Farm Back. :)

Reaction score
Lovely how the people keep remembering us ;) Last time we went on the server suddenly all shops closed and someone ran through the city screaming "they are back, the skinheads are back!" - 10/10 would force him to eat his finger again.
I miss the good old times, when we locked two guys in a room, took their cellphones, gave them a bobby pin and threw a molotov in the next room so they had to escape quick. or the moment when i entered glasgows with about 15 belinskys in it and just spraed with my lovely mp5 into them *.* Maybe one day we'll be back and until than, craft some guns - we like good loot. :brb:

Last edited:

Bow

Reaction score
I miss the good old times, when we locked two guys in a room, took their cellphones, gave them a bobby pin and threw a molotov in the next room so they had to escape quick. or the moment when i entered glasgows with about 15 belinskys in it and just spraed with my lovely mp5 into them *.* Maybe one day we'll be back and until than, craft some guns - we like good loot. :brb:

I would really love to see that, shame that the good orgs died; the ones that don't fear war or minor conflicts.

Really pissed me off one time when I was part of an org that got 15+ member in which the leader got scared when a small org of priests attacked him to a point where he disbanded... big shame honestly because the enemy org only had influence over others no big fire power.. But, I don't really judge anyone cuz most of those 15 members were to die to normal cops in raid that they had advantage in.