Leaving/A pronlonged break.

Reaction score
So...

After quite a long thought, I have decided to to leave/have a prolonged break from PERPHeads - both the community and the server itself.

I do have several reasons for my leaving, these are:
  • I feel like it is getting to the point where there is not much to do not besides grow drugs and get bored to death, join countless organizations and get called an organization hopper, become an officer and get killed every 5 minutes or become a medic and get killed despite being unarmed - for various reasons I can understand.
  • I have noticed how the community has lost respect for me and so have I due to my countless warnings and bans, annoying and change of attitude all the time and genuine peskiness. I to have lost my respect for myself due to these reasons, realizing I cannot come back from simple mistakes made over and over again.
  • I need a fresh start - not only to other communities but to gaming as a whole. In many different communities I have caused problems, been banned and disliked by many people for various different reasons. If/when I return, it will be under a different name, different general identity and most of all, a better and improved attitude and behavior.
  • There are several other personal reasons I would rather not explain on this post.
I am not going to go overboard with members which I have to thank for my time on PERPHeads, however I will note a few:
  1. @mysticz - Although this utter minge is no longer with us due to his arrogance and breaking rules :)3) he was the person who I first joined and played with and has been a friend for over 3 years, pleasure.
  2. @GamingPeach - Not sure what made us friends, our conversations and competitions about cars or our common interests, eitherway.. I have enjoyed the time we have played together and will be looking forward to it again.
  3. @ZippyJack - a friend from an old community who I have known for just under 2 years and who has been like a little sweatervest brother to me. I wish you look in this community, try not to get banned here too.
  4. @Chris - another friend/old boss from an old community which joined PERPHeads shortly after my arrival. Chris has been patient with me ever since we met and helps in any situation he can, in my opinion - one of the greatest staff on PERPHeads and a good friend.
  5. @Agent Green - what can I say? Mr. Green and I met when I sold him VIP and has been a friend ever since, sharing thoughts and interests on various topics such as vehicles and organizations. A top lad and friend.
  6. @moher4 ghost - Moher and I met a long time ago as officers and advanced forward into being in the same organization at one point. Moher has helped in any way he could in our time knowing each other and is a lad who will achieve a lot in PERPHeads. Best of luck Moher.
  7. @MrAaron - a general little ripple in the member list on PERPHeads. You are one of the funniest lads I have met on PERPHeads and have had lots of great times. You are a friend and a half lad, best of luck.
Just to note, this is for real - I might see some of you in the future, I might not.
Best of luck,
Zan - out.

Reaction score
I get called an org hopper when I left one organisation and got invited to one but i mean who cares ¯\(°_o)/¯

Anyways Zan you will be missed, you're a great member of this community.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go D: Well, I hope to see you back, however if you decide not to, good luck for your future :)

Reaction score
Did leaving because of the "shitty community" became a trend?
I can understand you though, they can be heartless from time to time..

Wish you the best bud, hope to see you later!

Reaction score
Zan..

"@ZippyJack - a friend from an old community who I have known for just under 2 years and who has been like a little sweatervest brother to me. I wish you look in this community, try not to get banned here too."

Sweatervest? Thanks d'head.

Just kidding, the day I met Zan, fuck knows how long that was. Jeez, now that you've gone I really don't know who I'm gonna base with or trust now xD.

Anyway, keep going on CSGO until you get that 'Recruit rank 3' and we'll help you back to gn1 :). I'll miss you man, You're truly like my brother. Helped me so much here on PERP and a lot in real life with my issues.

Remember to always come back on our ts, we're/I'm always there, I'll miss you man.

(Got my phone back). huehue, still in shit though.

Best Wishes,

Regards,
Jack <3