Leaving.

Reaction score
Actually leaving this time. MIGHT be back here and then for an hour or two every couple of weeks, but all this server does now with the police changes is piss me off. Especially the lieutenants. This server also just takes WAAAAAY more time if you want to play as a cop than it does if you grow drugs. It's extremely frustrating and somewhat unbalanced. Anyway, goodbye PERPheads.

Special shoutout to:
Mr. Nice
Obidan
Agent Green
Devil

Reaction score
but all this server does now with the police changes is piss me off.

side-eye.gif

But I don't see you suggesting any changes to make it better, mind elaborating what rustles your jimmies? The only thing that's been changed recently reg. the Police is the whitelisted supervisor positions, is that what you're not a fan of?

This server also just takes WAAAAAY more time if you want to play as a cop than it does if you grow drugs.

Do you mean you earn more money by growing drugs?

Anyway, this is a goodbye post, I shouldn't be criticizing what you're saying, goodbye Puffy Sandvich, tah for the excellent Police roleplay ;)

fgwv.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instead of simply pointing out the issues with some server features, you could suggest something to improve them.

Anyways, good luck with where ever or whatever you do next.

Goodbye friend.

Reaction score
u forgot to thanks me but its k i still like u
bye my little puffy i will miss u

Reaction score
side-eye.gif

But I don't see you suggesting any changes to make it better, mind elaborating what rustles your jimmies? The only thing that's been changed recently reg. the Police is the whitelisted supervisor positions, is that what you're not a fan of?

Do you mean you earn more money by growing drugs?

Anyway, this is a goodbye post, I shouldn't be criticizing what you're saying, goodbye Puffy Sandvich, tah for the excellent Police roleplay ;)

fgwv.gif

Tried posting this in a comment, it was too large.

I'm used to LTs who don't criticize every small error in my policing. This new LT system, especially the damn radio protocol which is fucking stupid, just make it too difficult. I would stay and do passiveRP but that's just got no point because you get no money. Also what I meant about drugs is you get TOO much more than cops, either increase the amount cops make, or decrease the amount drugs make. However if I suggested this the entire community would say "That's stupid, IRL drug dealers make a shitload of money" And although that's true, PERPheads isn't easy to roleplay on with the $150 paycheck, not including sales tax. Also the sweatervests are a bit out of control.

Reaction score
Tried posting this in a comment, it was too large.

I'm used to LTs who don't criticize every small error in my policing. This new LT system, especially the damn radio protocol which is fucking stupid, just make it too difficult. I would stay and do passiveRP but that's just got no point because you get no money. Also what I meant about drugs is you get TOO much more than cops, either increase the amount cops make, or decrease the amount drugs make. However if I suggested this the entire community would say "That's stupid, IRL drug dealers make a shitload of money" And although that's true, PERPheads isn't easy to roleplay on with the $150 paycheck, not including sales tax. Also the sweatervests are

Radio protocol? Never heard of that, whenever I'm police I just get the LT making a few ground rules on basic conduct on the radio, pretty much making transmissions clear and precise.

From what I can gather from your drugs rant is that you want LEOS paid more? Why didn't you create a suggestion, I somewhat kind of agree with that.

PERPheads isn't easy to roleplay on with the $150 paycheck

Why would roleplay be easier as an officer if you were paid more? I mean yeah it'd be nice however this shouldn't be impacting your roleplay performance.

You find sweatervests the big issue when roleplaying as an officer? They're pretty much harmless and easy to deal with. The only people out of control would be members of big organisation.

Seems like you're making such a quick decision to leave the community over some extremely petty things that you wish to be changed :confused:.

Anyway, I guess we'll leave it at that since it's a goodbye thread.

Last edited: