Lets talk coffee....

Reaction score
I haven't really drank coffee for a while but now I've been getting back into it.

Sooo whats your favorite kind of prepared coffee? ie.. iced , hot, whatever just tell me about your coffee..

Mine is currently an Carm/Van Iced Macchiato with Extraaaaaaa carmel drizzle..

Reaction score
Before lunchtime I will usually have had one or two cappuccinos with double espresso shots.

I then transition to flat whites until about mid-afternoon, after which I usually just have tea.

I also now never have any sugar or sweetener in my coffee or tea.

Reaction score
Black coffee, usually americano, or americano intenso, anything with Arabica beans really tho, with a little bit of brown sugar and nothing else. Any fellow caffeinemaxxers in chat?
Black coffee

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i've been drinking coffe daily for almost a decade, i tried all sort of coffe, but i always came back for the espresso.
personally nothing is more healthy or tasty than an espresso shot, and been drinking espresso for more than 3 years in a row now.

and of course segafredo zanetti "12".

Reaction score
i enjoy espresso based drinks but i really enjoy a good filter from time to time
my favourite is probably a Cortado
Light-Medium roast preferably and decaf at home

Reaction score
Black coffee, usually americano, or americano intenso, anything with Arabica beans really tho, with a little bit of brown sugar and nothing else. Any fellow caffeinemaxxers in chat?
americano intenso sounds good but what is it lol

Reaction score
If I’m at home I just have whatever pre ground coffee is in, bit off milk and hot water.
If I’m in work I do 3 espresso shots, americano as the milk is powdered and ruins it, then whack some milk in myself. That will be ending on Friday tho as I’m finally getting out of working in a pub so there will be no coffee machine for me too abuse. So back too 5 ish red bulls a day I guess.

Reaction score
I don’t really like coffees out of cafes or out of those machines. I love the instant coffee though with a bit of milk and one sugar.