Lets talk coffee....

Reaction score
I usually make a coffee and throw it away then suck on the part where it comes out the machine to get the most effect from it

Reaction score
sorry to say it mate i like tea a lot more, somr ginger or lemon tea is absolute perfect. but coffe i probably prefer cappucino

Reaction score
Smart because the way my coffee is setup I need to invest in one.. You sir save a lot of money on coffee lmao
i would honestly not invest in an espresso machine unless you're really willing on the processes for it, as well as the cost. Making espresso is a pain in the backside

Reaction score
if you want an experience similar, you should get a Moka Pot, Aeropress and combine with a hand grinder. you can make milk froth with a cafetiere, your parents probably have one lying around

Reaction score
i would honestly not invest in an espresso machine unless you're really willing on the processes for it, as well as the cost. Making espresso is a pain in the backside

if you want an experience similar, you should get a Moka Pot, Aeropress and combine with a hand grinder. you can make milk froth with a cafetiere, your parents probably have one lying around

Thats fair maybe one day for now ill just keep feeding Dunkin.

Reaction score
Me too!

I don't like coffee, tea or redbull. I tried coffee so many times, but I just can't lol.I want to like it because everyone on the planet drink it but euw
too be honest sounds like a skill issue

Reaction score
I don’t drink coffee, I recommended 3 5 hour energies a day
Found the man behind this piece of ancient Amazon wisdom:
OIP.T-ODNfh_yMigmgMaLjGIrQHaHa

Reaction score
homemade iced coffee (make a cup of coffee the night before and let it cool down overnight then throw icecubes in it)

or black coffee