Lets talk coffee....

Reaction score
homemade iced coffee (make a cup of coffee the night before and let it cool down overnight then throw icecubes in it)

or black coffee
you can use cold water! just turn the instant (if thats what you're using) into a thick gloop with a tiny bit of boiling water, then use cold with ice. itll taste much better

Reaction score
you can use cold water! just turn the instant (if thats what you're using) into a thick gloop with a tiny bit of boiling water, then use cold with ice. itll taste much better
i used to do that when i made it for my ex-girlfriend but i dont ever use instant anymore, i have a deep hatred for instant

Reaction score
i used to do that when i made it for my ex-girlfriend but i dont ever use instant anymore, i have a deep hatred for instant
you can get speciality instant nowadays but the basic stuff is pretty bad (not to mention also quite unethical since its probably made by nestle)

Reaction score
homemade iced coffee (make a cup of coffee the night before and let it cool down overnight then throw icecubes in it)

or black coffee
Putting the hot coffee into a Cocktail shaker full of ice keeps the brew fresh and ready in seconds.

Reaction score
whats like one of the best coffes someone can recommend me, going to a café tomorrow

Reaction score
I'm boring so my go-to brew is tea with 2 or 3 sugars depending on the mood

the only acceptable tea to drink is:
YorkshireTea_1f4e638f-8c55-4509-975c-524af32d7638_1445x.jpg

Reaction score
I've tried so many different kinds, but I cant even eat coffee flavored ice cream lmao, I'm a lost cause
I'm exactly the safe, the taste is vile to me no matter how much cream, caramel or sugar they put in it.

Every time I visit somewhere for work, they inevitably offer me a tea or coffee. When I tell them I don't drink either they look at me like I've just punched their gran.

Reaction score
I'm exactly the safe, the taste is vile to me no matter how much cream, caramel or sugar they put in it.

Every time I visit somewhere for work, they inevitably offer me a tea or coffee. When I tell them I don't drink either they look at me like I've just punched their gran.
gotta get speciality coffee in your life, abandon starbucks and Costa