Reaction score
style-logo.png

Helper Applications - Template & Requirements
Template:

STEAM NAME: Lhealey05

ROLEPLAY NAME: Lewis Ent

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:711786944

IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Ent

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Hello i would to be helper as recently ive changed alot and been very freindly to everyone and helping people in game and on discord and forums as best as i can yes i just come off a ban nearly 3 weeks ago but since then ive kept my promise about not breaking any rules and said i will change and did even when i was banned i was in discord help and support helping people that was asking for help thats how dedicated i am about helping people i always tell people stuff they need to know and when someone is breaking the rules i always say in looc that there breaking rules and what rule there breaking always active in help chat and ooc when people are complaing about stuff in ooc i tell them make an f6 so a staff member can deal with it as it will get no where arguing in ooc plus im alwyas active in the discord aswell helping so im not just doing it in game as i want to be able to help everyone.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: i may of use to be stupid and the things i did was stupid but i changed my ways and want to help people as best as i can so they can have fun on the server also to be able to help people not break the rules so they get banned or in trouble with staff and try and help them follow all the rules as i dont want to see anyone banned unless they geniune break the rules then i would report to staff so everyone can have fun on the server and not have it ruined by anyone

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+1 Very nice guy seen him helping out a lot recently
Would me nice to see him as helper

Status
Not open for further replies.