Nissan's second enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: NissanMikli

IN-GAME NAME: Nissan Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all my name John and i'm 20 years old.

I want to become an enforcer to assist the community that I have grown very fond off. I have taken my first enforcer application into thought and tried to think of many ways in which I could improve in order to become more suitable for the position. I have taken it upon me to make sure that I always follow every rule there is and try to keep everything to a minimal. In my last application a lot of people explained that they have not seen me helping out with new players and such and I have made sure to take care of that. How ever the main reason i wish to become an enforcer is to give back to the community that i have grown very fond off. And to make sure that every rule break goes down to a minimal.

As well i feel that a lot of people think that because you are high rank on the police department it will help you get certain positions. I for one do not believe that it is true and it should not define who a person is. The police department is so much more than to stop criminals in game. Its fun and there are a lot of nice people in there. But i have gone more towards 50/50. I have decided to stay as a civilian and as a cop and i believe that will help me a lot in certain situations because i can look at things from both angles and understand situations from both angles.

I may not have the cleanest record with 2 bans and 7 warnings on record. How ever it has been a very long time since i received either of those
I have almost been apart of this community for 2 years now. Started back in late 2016. I do believe that i have been apart of it long enough to be able to do great work as an enforcer and i would love the chance to do so.

My attitude towards people in game is the same as it is when i'm not on perp. I am a very friendly guy that loves being there for other people and help people in certain situations. I'm always trying to make sure that people are having as much fun on perp and off perp. I think that is a very important step in becoming a staff member as well and I think it would help me a lot as well because people feel more comfortable around other people that are not afraid to speak up and do what they love doing.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm always on teamspeak

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to say thanks to all the people that gave me some good feedback on my last application. I believe it has helped me to grown quite a bit within the community.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
+Support. Nissan is a nice and a friendly person he used to be staff on a server I was a Head Admin on and he was very friendly and he behaved professional whime staffing. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.