Liam's Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Liam

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

IN-GAME NAME: Liam Belinsky
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: In my spare time I've come back to perpheads, I'd like to be able to assist the staff team with answering questions (which I do) as I'm very active in the help chat when I'm online, I have the experience to assist players and make sure everybody get's the right roleplay experience being able to answer 99% of questions. I joined in 2013 a few months after the server was up, since then I have accumulated 3 months playtime maybe not all of my time has been positive but now I've had the time to mature I feel as if I can be a helpful member of the community. I'd appreciate being able to have access to things that may allow me to help that step further and I hope whoever reading this agrees. In my opinion actions speak louder than words and I hope my actions have proved well. Some people may think I have a bad attitude but I just set high standards and have tried to improve on that recently.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I appreciate anybody that took their time out to read this and if you think I shouldn't have access to the helper rank, please reply below so I can improve, have a good day. :)

Reaction score

User does not meet the requirements
2STUjwNCfZ4WjsX2.png