Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:

LinkerNippel

Marco Harrison / Hermann Graf / Kelly Harrison / Kaitlyn Cooper

STEAM_0:1:52388920

Germany, Bavaria

So actually, I finally want to be Enforcer because of many things. The first thing would be, that I've got a good knowledge of the rules and I am able to enforce them greatly. I have got 1 Month ingame time and in my opinion - that's very much. Having one Month ingame time should actually show my interest in the server. I have got very much experience with rule enforcing things and roleplaying. Second, I care very much about the server and the newbies. I want the server to stay clean from rulebreakers and newbies without rule knowledge. I don't want them to start like i did, breaking rules and get warned and banned. That all happened about one and a half year ago. I got very much warnings and bans. Bad thing. Anyways, back to me and why I want to be an Enforcer. So, third: I am able to teach people the rules in a calm and informative way. But if they won't listen to me, I can get angry aswell. I can handle almost every situation. My english is understandable and I am working on it to get it on a higher level! Fourth, I think that the staff team needs every good assistance it can get! And trust me - I am a good pick. Actually. Don't know how you guys think about it.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. --- 1 Month, so CHECK
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. --- Rules - Check; Laws - I know them, but not perfectly.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Check
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server --- Check

I am more or less. I check by every hour and if I can't find anybody to talk to I'll stay for like 15 minutes.

I have to admit -- I have been in an argument with the rules and the staff team when i first joined the server. I received 13 warnings and 4 bans. My last warning or ban (can't remember if it was a ban or a warning), I received exactly a year ago. Those made a big dirty spot on my white west. I knew I had to change, that's what i did. I now am a guy with good knowledge of the rules and a good knowledge of roleplay - but I think that not very much people actually can see my talent because not very much people like me In - Character. I have got my most friends on the server OOC - ly. Further on, I know I just came back a week ago. I instantly bought VIP and got active again. I am online for 5 hours + a day. More to say? No, you're done with my application.

Thanks for reading. I have a good feeling this time!

Best Regards

Nippel

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if I have ever seen you on the server. I also don't think I have ever seen in help people in /help or In OOC. As for TeamSpeak I might have seen you on it once or twice, but I think you need to become more active on it. I also suggest that you help people in /help and get yourself more known on the server. Good luck anyway but it's -support from me.

Reaction score
Honestly, you aren't really well known around the community, and I personally haven't had the chance to RP with you much. Once I get the chance to witness your rule and law knowledge, I will most likely head towards a +support. I also hardly see you active on the forums and team speak.

Sorry mate, but its a -support

Reaction score
It's a no from me.

Simply due to your attitude being "meh" about the requirements which you are REQUIRED to have. Also I don't know who you are really. My advice: meet the requirements?

Reaction score
You'll be happy to read I can remember you, but it was about 1 year ago, after you left I haven't seen you at all on the forum nor on the server, I hardly can believe you have 1 month of IG playtime since I've 4 weeks and i really didn't see you (this doesn't mean I don't believe you, because I'm not 24/7 on the server neighter), so I'll suggest you to wait a bit more and let us know you better.
-support

Reaction score
I'm not sure who you are, I would highly recommend you to re-do your application when you're more known through-out the community and within the /help chat in-game. I also would like to point out that I really like your layout for your application.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I've never seen you ingame, /help chat, or OOC, nor have i seen you in TS. And i think it's a bit too early to make a Enf app when you just came back a week ago. Be more active in general and gain some rep.

It's a -support from me

Reaction score
I see you very often on the server and almost everytime i see you you are helping a new guy. I see you often in the help chat too. You are very active in the German Mafia and very friendly too. +support from my side Buddy. Hope to see you as Enforcer soon

Reaction score
Well I have actually seen you on the server and helping out but I have not seen enough of you. Im going to give you a neutral due to you as you say not having enough friends and not being well known on the community. Be more active both on the server and the forums and I will consider supporting you.

Good luck on your application anyway.

Reaction score
You join the server, make enforcer application before you get known, get denied, leave server for a few months.
Repeat this.

Sorry nippel, I like you but I have to -support this since you don't play on the server that often

Reaction score
It's time for a new german staff member
KFR80Vt.png
. To get to the serious part , I will just write down some key notes:

-My vote: +support
- always friendly
- always Helpful
- Very banterouse guy
- Never saw him breaking rules
- He has got a great character
- Atm. there is nothing I can complain about

User0

I have seen you in the help chat a few times but you aren't active on team speak. Like now you are in the server but not in team speak. You should also become more known by using the /help chat or even using ooc more often. Personally I've never seen you role-play. So I suggest become more active in team speak and ooc to get known more. (Forums for extra bonus)​

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not currently feel that you are currently ready for this position, in order to improve on this we suggest you work on the following:

• Have a solid presence within the community by being active in OOC, on the forums and in the teamspeak.
  • Wait a little while before applying in order to reacquaint yourself with the server and the community rules after a period of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.