LiquifiedCactus's Application (may aswell give it a go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: James May
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:4327022
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be an enforcer as I am a regular on the server and with 210 hours on the server I have had enough time to read up on the rules ;) I am well aware of what all the acronyms stand for and can communicate with users easily since I have a range of programs to use, these range from TeamSpeak, Skype and ingame itself, I know most people on the server and speak with most on a daily basis, ranging from growing with them to playing government officials. I also know when rules need to be enforced as opposed to simple jokes between friends that doesn't effect other users.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I haven't been admin on any other server, but you have to start somewhere right?
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Most people I meet usually compliment my Rp, I know how to handle most situations that are thrown at me.
Of the 2300 hours spent on gmod well over half of them have been on rp servers interacting with other users and admins
CONTACT INFORMATION I can be contacted on steam or found on the server teamspeak http://steamcommunity.com/id/LiquifiedCactus

-Support, you spam OOC, Rule 1.2. You whine IC "Why is player X failing"

Reaction score
Guest said:
-Support, you spam OOC, Rule 1.2. You whine IC "Why is player X failing"
I don't recall spamming ooc for such reasons but if you could provide me with a video or some form of screen shot that would be great.

Reaction score
Application has been accepted; LiquifiedCactus is now an Enforcer.

For the record - this user had been banned within the 30 days of making this application; however, this fact and the ban itself, was accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.