[Enforcer] Prepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jeppe Dixon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:30398087

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm applying for Enforcer because I'm active on the server. I have recently passed the Played: '2 weeks' which means that I have at least +336 hours of experience on the server. I'm familiar with the server rules and I have never been banned/kicked for something that I have done wrong. I'm mature and I know how to handle the responsibility that comes along with the powers. I often encounter rulebreakers and I usually prove them wrong. I'm a patient person and I know how to control my temper.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes. I have been admin on multiple DarkRP servers but also MineCraft RP-servers and a few Counter Strike Source ba_jail-servers.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I speak Danish, English and a little German. According to steam I've spent 2467 hours playing Garry's Mod and most of the time I've been playing on roleplay-servers.

CONTACT INFORMATION http://steamcommunity.com/id/Prepper/

Reaction score
Big +support + Active player + Good rp'er + Havn't seen him breaking the rules +Great guy, know the rules.

Reaction score
Thanks Liza I appreciate it alot. I'd like everyone to tell me their honest opinion - No hard feelings ;)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Great RPer, Active member of the community, cool guy OOC as well, definitely deserves the position in my opinion

Reaction score
Can RP, some people miss RP on rp servers... This is a person that acually can roleplay, atleast as goverment. I've seen him getting rmed, cmed and more. He's patient even with failrp:ers. +SUPPORT.

Reaction score
I can say that you are good at roleplaying and you have a good understanding of the rules, judging from what I've seen in admin situations. You also seem to be quite independent when it comes to dealing with rulebreakers. I think you would fit the role of an enforcer.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I can say that you are good at roleplaying and you have a good understanding of the rules, judging from what I've seen in admin situations. You also seem to be quite independent when it comes to dealing with rulebreakers. I think you would fit the role of an enforcer.
I'm glad that you got that impression :)

Reaction score
I know you know the rules because I've assisted you in situations multiple times. You're polite, hard working at what you do and your role play is amazing.

I would seriously love for you to be promoted. You deserve it so very much.

+ Support

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
I know you know the rules because I've assisted you in situations multiple times. You're polite, hard working at what you do and your role play is amazing.

I would seriously love for you to be promoted. You deserve it so very much.

+ Support
It means alot to me :) Thanks mate

Reaction score
You are awesome at rp and you know the rules. You are really polite.
+SUPPORT

Trande

He kidnapped and sold me Liza naked + support.

Only $17 dollars. Would buy again.

Reaction score
Trande said:
He kidnapped and sold me Liza naked + support.

Only $17 dollars. Would buy again.
Hahahaha human trafficking :mad:​ I'm currently awaiting another shipment of people - I'll call you once they arrive at the harbor ;)

Reaction score
+Support, Prepper is a very good member of the server. He is always on and displays good understanding of the rules, he understands the gamemode well and he's very friendly, he's always open for questions. He can be very serious if needs be and I've seen him in a various amount of Admin situations helping out. I think Prepper will make an amazing addition to our Enforcer team and I believe he'll do very well. Good luck with the application Prepper. The only thing he can do is visit the Team Speak often so he can get to know some of the other staff/members.

Status
Not open for further replies.