• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Your Steam/In-game Name: Gruppenfuhrer Duffy/Sam Duffy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Logan Finch/Logan Finch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62689446
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 and possible 6.5, by first of all making false 911 threats claiming to blow up the PD
Nb4WisA.png
(Other 911 call claiming he had a bomb can be seen in the demo)
This resulted in him putting his life at risk and being perused by police officers and also resulting in my death as he runs me over. I believe he made these fake calls simply because he wanted to get a police chase, as they made no benefit to him or any of his friends.

@Imperial Watch told me that the time from running me down to him disconnecting was 3 minutes. @John Doe claims that they easily escaped and were not being hunted however I find this hard to believe as they were already being perused because of the false calls, and those in Subs 3 would've seen you arrive. As a result I'd like to request a demo from you to prove that you easily escaped, as Finaly was still being hunted at the time he disconnected.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!IgpTwSBS!DpSzDKHWxRSIsm_e3Jaxcqxl1tzdVZV5oNpEbL_11ms
Tick
: 31k (As I pull up behind Fredys car to give it a ticket)

Deleted member 4983

+support
I was there at the time of these calls i saw Duffy getting a lifealert
the calls also didnt help him in any way
He also disconnected while still being wanted

Deleted member 1235

+support
i think he also broke 2.1 Play realistic because running in the pd parking lot and screaming alahu akbaar several times while punching the swat van is not realy realistic i can provide a demo of that if its needed
//phone

Please do

Reaction score
My friends said they have a bomb in PD and they said pump the police up by making them go around PD so then I did I kinda over did it with the second call "Allah akbar" I am sorry if that offended anyone but all I tried was to help my friends get officers killed personally I had a few officers on the team that I did not like so it worked out great

Status
Not open for further replies.