(LONG POST) I had to say this, Perp shouldn't die.

Reaction score
Hello,
This is a long post with spelling mistakes in it. It is NOT ment to harass people or tell them what to do. I enjoy the server very much and hate to see it die. I would prefer if you argue with me about the things I said instead of harassing for it, this is what I personally think of the server and you WILL disagree with things I said in this post.

This is my rambling about, if you just want to know my standpoints, TL;DR is at the end part of the post.

I'm not known very well in this community, even though i joined it back in 2013.
Anyways, I've seen the community change allot over the years.
And never have I seen it drop this low. This is just toxicity at its best.
Every single person in this community wants to see the guy he raided or got raided by punished for the smallest reason that he could find. It isn't fun anymore. If I were to get my cooper gang back together and do stupid shit then I would probably get permed in a week time.
I don't care how serious you take the RP, it still is a game. And for what I remember games are supposed to bring joy and fun. Not anger because an admin fucked you over.

Now that i talk about the admins. We all know if your a good friend of an admin that you will get your advantages which is shit to think about but it's a normal thing. But if you see a person breaking the rules and you have solid evidence of BUT they are best buds with an admin then we all know that your AR won't get very far and vice versa. That is where it goes too far, and I am in no position to say that the admins are good or shit but we all know that they are biased. Noone would want to ban his best bud even though they should.

Biased admins with people that want to see their INGAME enemy get banned is a combination for disaster. Some people put months of time into this server and could lose it all in a matter of seconds when they shoot the wrong person and get an AR on them for RDM. I get that people should be punished for their actions but banning people for months or even for ever is too much.

Remember when the server had a 2 hour queue time? Start up gmod put it on autojoin and play another game, those were the golden days. If you were to take the community then and look whose left... My guess is that half is banned and 20% quit because of that. How much more fun would it be to see your permed mate back online? Handing out perms like cookies has an end, and it's not a good ending. Gmod is a shit game, people that don't know it won't get into it, atleast very few would.

Five years ago the server was on the come up. First supercars being bought, orgs being built and fun being made. Lets say 2-3 years from now the server was at its peek and if you would ban 70 active people back then it wouldn't have had been a big deal. Do it now and Perp's dead. Admins have become too "chill" with perma bans because ban someone and another immediately joins. Well we all see how that ended up. At the time of writing this long ass post (17:12) 47/80 people are online...

Perp is an amazing thing, it's fun, serious and you get allot of adrenaline when your door is being bobbied and when you shoot cops and when the server's popping you can stand still for an hour and i guarantee you that you will laugh with what you will see. Sadly enough it's being destroyed by the people that run it. Shooting 20 guys trough the head without a reason deserves a perm. Shooting the wrong guy doesn't. Wipe the ban list and you will get an inmense amount of trollers and hackers but also people that are prepared to sit and wait for 2 hours to join the server.

That was me rambling about.
Now lets do a quick TL;DR of my opinions,

1) If you hate someone on the server because they are being a dick to you or have done things to you INGAME, don't try to get them banned. Raid THEM 20 times, bomb them 20 times, call them names. I don't care how you handle it but it shouldn't be done by wasting the days or even months of time they put into the server.

2) Admins ARE biased, we still are humans we all have a heart if I were to be admin and got a demo of my best bud in the server breaking the rules, I too would find an excuse to not get them permed. Which could be avoided if people didn't get gigantic bans.

3) The gigantic bans, If you are a troll and ruin the server you DESERVE a perm ban. Someone that loves to play on the server that made a mistake does NOT DESERVE a perm ban. The community, us, would have been so much bigger and more enjoyable if you knew that if you fucked up, that you wouldn't get a gigantic ban for it or even losing it all.

4) Remember to have FUN, it is still a game, no matter how serious it is.

5) I agree with the fact that people have to be punished for their actions, I actually do. Don't think that I have anyting against banning people. But with the recent ban of 2 guys I have allot of contact with, they both started going mental after the second day of being banned. Banning people is a good wakeup call and lesson, but once people choose quitting over waiting out your ban time, thats when it's not a lesson anymore.

6) I have nothing against the admins, they are also people. I get why they do it. Some can be assholes and rude, some are kind. Try being the boss of a community filled with rage ready to unleash, I too would get rude very quickly.

Last thing I have to say,
I HATE Husky, he raids me allot, bombs me allot, takes my shit and laughs while he does it. I admit that I get angry when he does it but if he broke rules while raiding me and I have solid evidence of it, I won't make an AR, I would make an RR to get my batch/weapons back. As much as I hate the dude as an enemy, he probably is a good friend and has put allot of time into this server, I don't want to get him banned and see him lose everything he has, it is just a game. Losing your batch and weapon is frustrating but not the end of all living things. Take this as an example on becoming a more fun guy to play with/ fight against(Not towards Husky but towards every single person in the comm) . Hating someone ingame is ok, but you shouldn't hate each other outside of the game.
Try to raid and demolish them, not to ban them.

Thats all I have to say. Had to get this off of my chest. Would love to talk about unagreements and see what you think is the solution. Perp is in OUR hands. We could be a bitch to everyone and let it die, or try to make it the best time we have ever had on a game. I know which I would choose.

Take care people.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sire, I believe your prejudice towards @Husky is unfair and invalid. You are judging people for their IC actions OOC. There's no need to make a thread to show how much you hate someone for ingame actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I HATE Husky, he raids me allot, bombs me allot, takes my shit and laughs while he does it.
Fucking hell yea I do.

if he broke rules while raiding me and I have solid evidence of it,
I'm actually very good at following rules, its only 1.1 & 1.3 I run into more often than not.

With the whole staff bias we probably share some of the same opinions but yours seems a tad more out there than mine and I wouldn't advise expressing it, you might run into 3 false Community Wide bans like I did :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1516900195,1516899966][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to add made respeCC for not reporting rule breakers but just trying to sort it out between yourselves, I always opt for this as I love having more people to fight against.

Reaction score
The server turned into ruleplay instead of roleplay. The realism we desperately wanted...? has been forcefully pushed down the engine's throat beyond it's limits and I no longer find it fun to play, I think more people can relate to this.

This happend after @MrLewis got SA, sorry but nothing personal buddy

Reaction score
Well said, Kenny. I remember I told @JBirksy that the reason why people are toxic is because they're constantly reporting others. (I told him this is in a sit in which he had reported me, so he laughed)

Reaction score
3) The gigantic bans, If you are a troll and ruin the server you DESERVE a perm ban. Someone that loves to play on the server that made a mistake does NOT DESERVE a perm ban. The community, us, would have been so much bigger and more enjoyable if you knew that if you fucked up, that you wouldn't get a gigantic ban for it or even losing it all.

Yeah, trolls get perm and hackers get unbanned. Sounds good to me.

Deleted member 1235

Unfortunately the people who used to make the server fun with their varied role play have left.

On countless times when I used to play, me Tom Chris Harry Tyla Murtsley etc would create things with the mayor, and such.

This collection of people rarely raided and the sever was fun. Now with the new generation they simply just aren’t creative enough, sorry but it’s true.

Only once every two weeks would someone do something like a market or mayoral palace or a farm event.

Perps what you make of it

Reaction score
I have personally thought about this also, wiping the ban list.
Not sure if it is the best time to do so right now however.
Perhaps when the next version of Perp gets released, wheter it is an upgrade of Paralake or a completely new place, the bans and warnings should be reset and everyone (except hackers) given a new chance.

I also made a suggestion about removing very old warnings, which I think could be a good first step building on your suggestion @ムKennyム

https://perpheads.com/threads/removal-of-old-warnings.27963/#post-170621

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EVOCITY days were the golden days.
I was in an org called The Chosen Few ( @John Daymon ) along with other users (who have left PH, i miss toffelfabrikken) and it was the best time ever.

Reaction score
I totally agree, there’s nothing me and my friends like more than being denied positions for calling a friend a faggot while someone who ddoses and has had 2 community bans gets his own devision, litteraly after being unbanned! :D

:beef:

Reaction score
The admins, instead of helping, are the first to fuck the other members. Of course not everyone. And they help their friends and try to fuck others who have done them wrong.
And there should not be so many admins. A lot of them are stupid

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EVOCITY days were the golden days.
I was in an org called The Chosen Few ( @John Daymon ) along with other users (who have left PH, i miss toffelfabrikken) and it was the best time ever.
People say Uhh i miss old perp when they played v1 @Naked Snake Will know what i mean

Evo was great, The Chosen Few was the most organised and just a generally great org who did what we wanted to do, we didn't have No stupid alliances until v1, i miss it