Staff team idea

Reaction score
I think we should starting to get enforcers again and demote some of the inactive admin I am sure there is plenty of them it would be great for the server and they is not that many admin on the server if you ask me the most of the time there is only like 1 - 2 admin on of they even are any on or that's is atleast how it is when I am on

Reaction score
As for applications its a very delicate process in which Luke must set aside time to do. Remember he is a human he has a job and other things to handle before games. and as for inactive admins i don't think Luke wants to demote them. either way things are in the process of getting settled into.

some of the admins that are on the perp server i havent seen for weeks, if they arent willing to come and do their job i think they should not have the job to begin with +support on the demotions

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Should I be offended by these complaints about being inactive? ;/
Your the exception cause your active on the forums just not in-game XD

ind

Reaction score
I disagree with you Killing_Floor_Dead completely, like Twitty said Luke's life isn't just around computer games and forums all the time, he has an objection and duty to life as Most have. Basically you think that all inactive admins should be demoted? well no because just because one of them is inactive (which could be for many reasons) doesn't mean that they won't play the server at all. It also depends on zone times, you may think they are inactive when they do play the server now and again, perhaps not when you're on yourself. It's unfair to think such a thing so that's my point of view. Fair enough if an admin hasn't been on the server in say a full 4 weeks or has no valid reason to why they haven't played maybe they senior staff (Luke) might consider a demotion, but at the moment it isn't a vital matter. I think that most admins are active apart from a couple but anyway there is always at least one admin on so I don't see the problem. There is being slightly inactive but being inactive to an extent where something could be done. However, I believe Luke has been on the hunt for finding a couple more reliable and trustworthy enforcers/helpers for the server, which is good, remember though it takes time. Some admins are very good although they don't play the server, so to just demote them would be silly. It isn't as easy and 123 sir.

Reaction score
It's not about whether these members of staff should be demoted or not, it's the fact that if they are inactive we need to find the reason why and then we need to motivate them in different ways to become active again. You're being very biased; don't make threads like these if you do not know the situation from other angles as well. Going on what ind said, Luke's life doesn't revolve around computers or PERPheads for that matter; he has a life as well. Time zones are also another big part in this; it's better to have staff in different time zones so that the server is moderated at peak and low times.

Reaction score
ind;n10409 said:
Some admins are very good although they don't play the server

Heh heh. You didn't have to compliment me ind ;p

Joking aside, last of my second exams should end in 3-4 days then I won't have any exams for like 2 weeks. Get ready to see me often on the server too! ;)

RedParadoxin;n10431 said:
Time zones are also another big part in this; it's better to have staff in different time zones so that the server is moderated at peak and low times.

Agreed. I hope we can get some reliable and good people to act in the staff team who live in US&Canada so we'll have admins at all times when there are only americans/canadians left on the server, not just when EU admins are staying late at night :p

Reaction score
ind said:
I disagree with you Killing_Floor_Dead completely, like Twitty said Luke's life isn't just around computer games and forums all the time, he has an objection and duty to life as Most have. Basically you think that all inactive admins should be demoted? well no because just because one of them is inactive (which could be for many reasons) doesn't mean that they won't play the server at all. It also depends on zone times, you may think they are inactive when they do play the server now and again, perhaps not when you're on yourself. It's unfair to think such a thing so that's my point of view. Fair enough if an admin hasn't been on the server in say a full 4 weeks or has no valid reason to why they haven't played maybe they senior staff (Luke) might consider a demotion, but at the moment it isn't a vital matter. I think that most admins are active apart from a couple but anyway there is always at least one admin on so I don't see the problem. There is being slightly inactive but being inactive to an extent where something could be done. However, I believe Luke has been on the hunt for finding a couple more reliable and trustworthy enforcers/helpers for the server, which is good, remember though it takes time. Some admins are very good although they don't play the server, so to just demote them would be silly. It isn't as easy and 123 sir.
First of all maybe he is not only around games and forums but still I just like to see some of those admins to get demote ik some of them is really inactive like haven't been on for like over 2 weeks or something and of you ask me it is almost like 123 or I know how it is I have been working this many times my self and I got tired of it I admit but I still did it and my entire life is not on pc ether so well and I am also just saying maybe it is harder on this community then 123 but I am pretty sure Luke have got a lot of time i just wanted to point that out thank you ( and no i don't say this to be disrespectful in any way or say it is the easy job in the world even tho it may look like of what i have typed )

Reaction score
RedParadoxin;n10431 said:
Time zones are also another big part in this; it's better to have staff in different time zones so that the server is moderated at peak and low times.

First American Moderator right here pal :D