Looking for a used car

Reaction score
can confirm the gocart feel in a aygo; a slow gocart though

Reaction score
Aye, my work place is currently upgrading our semi-old cars with Toyota Yaris Hybrids and got to drive one, they're really comfortable. I'll consider that one for sure.

Last edited:

JRW

Reaction score
would financing a new car be an option?? Maybe not the aygo you suggested but Toyota's in general are very good on fuel consumption especially hybrids

JRW

Reaction score
The new A class is a hybrid, and fairly affordable over a few years, ur insurance shouldnt be too high concidering ur no claims etc. Also a hybrid i believe

Reaction score
toyota and honda are probably the best in terms of reliability and parts, however they're more polluting than european cars so you'll probably pay more tax (at least in britain land anyway)

KIA is very good but they don't hold up well after around 80 000 miles or so and the fit and finish is a bit dodgy

german cars here are very expensive to run and aren't good on a budget (at least here, probably different over there), but they're high quality

SEAT are very good here, one of the most popular cars to own, as well as SKODA but again, they're expensive

Suzuki are good, Swifts are very popular

Ford are reliable but they're bland and tasteless, and full of plastic garbage

Renaults are good just ask @Danny
FE7x3Za.png

Cars to definitely avoid if you're planning to keep them for a while:
Any FIAT model after 2014 (since they merged with Chrysler)
modern Peugeot petrol engines, they have problems with alternators going bad and dodgy ECUs
Any mercedes or audi. Difficult and expensive to service and maintain, especially when you're young (i know you had a mercedes before)
if you disagree i dont care

Reaction score
Still have a Merc but I finally want my own car, we will probably sell the Merc for a Toyota C-HR or RAV4 we don't know yet
Renault is a no, fuck the French Fries.
Fiat 500 was also something I considered but no more.

Reaction score
old yaris models had some problems with rust and other recals. also with some gasoline models when you enter a highway onramp you need to step out and help push. AFAIK 2014+ models are quite decent

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Go Mr Bean style and buy a austin mini 1985

Reaction score
Hey, ich lebe immernoch in Walsum :mad: Hatte Heute an der Ampel aber einen getunten Limetten Mustang der vor mir den BMW rasen wollte bei ner roten Ampel am Hamborner Amtsgericht und noch andere raser, Tag der Arbeit bring Wunder <3