Los Zetas (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

THREAD CLOSED. IT WAS FUN AS LONG AS IT LASTED.
Thread closed due to starting/designing something new and exciting.
Thanks for almost 2K views!

With best regards;

H6vEzh.png

SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

Pe1VN1.gif

"The best way to enter our business is to be born into it”

SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

"What is Los Zetas?"

Los Zetas are well armed and equipped, and unlike other traditional criminal organizations in Paralake City, drug trafficking makes up at least 50% of their revenue, while a large portion of the income comes from other activities directed against both rival drug cartels and civilians.

Their brutal tactics, which include beheadings, torture and indiscriminate slaughter, show that they often prefer brutality over bribery. Los Zetas are also Paralake City's largest drug cartel. Los Zetas also operate through protection rackets, assassinations, extortion, kidnappings, and other criminal activities.

'We do not have any specific rules, only rational inhibitions
Stupidity will lead to consequences, cameron'
'Behave properly!'

SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

▲ Drug lords (Spanish: Capos): The highest position in any drug cartel that are responsible for supervising the entire drug industry, appointing territorial leaders, making alliances, and planning high-profile executions.

▲ Lieutenants (Spanish: Lugartenientes): The second highest position in the drug cartel organization that are responsible for supervising the hitmen and falcons within their own territory. They are allowed to carry out low-profile executions without permission from their bosses.

▲ Zetas (Spanish: Zs): Zetas are the elite force in the drug cartel that have proved that they are ready for anything. They're are Highly trained

▲ Marines (Spanish: Marinas): The military group of the drug cartel who are well trained. They're responsible for fighting rival cartels and well armed organizations.

▲ Hitmen (Spanish: Sicarios): The armed group within the drug cartel that are responsible for carrying out assassinations, kidnappings, thefts, extortions, operating protection rackets, and defending their 'plaza' (turf) from rival groups and the military.

▲ Falcons (Spanish: Halcones): Considered the "eyes and ears" of the streets, the 'falcons' are the lowest rank in any drug cartel. They are responsible for supervising and reporting the activities of the police, the military and their
rival groups.
SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

Drug lords (Spanish: Capos):
Heriberto Lazcano
Miguel Lazcano @Yung Vuitton

Lieutenants (Spanish: Lugartenientes):
Carlos Lazcano

Zetas (Spanish: Zs): (Classified)
Z-7 (sgt)
Z-9 (spc)
Z-6 (spc)

Marines (Spanish: Marinas):
Shay Agapito (cpl)
Soren Rabit (pfc)
John Sugavi (pvt)
Antonio Rodriguez (pvt)
Ramon Chavez (pvt)
Ran Luka (pvt)

Hitmen (Spanish: Sicarios):
Phill Brooks
Jacobe Vega
Mortakai Costello

Falcons (Spanish: Halcones):
Juan Lopez
Nick Kalaschnikov
Michael Miller
Steve Cockerel

Pablo Vega
Hennry Mortiboy
Andrew Clayton

Minions (Spanish: Esclavos) (Trial members +1)
Seiko Brook

Membership: 21+1

Commando Medallion "♛"

[Recruitment Applications: Closed]

THREAD CLOSED. IT WAS FUN AS LONG AS IT LASTED.
Thread closed due to starting/designing something new and exciting.
Thanks for almost 2K views!

With best regards;

H6vEzh.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great format for the organisation page guys!

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm AyJay Harlem
Due to your members being faggots, I'd like to announce that we are at war with this pathetic excuse for an organisation.

Good luck, you're going to need it.

Reaction score
back to the top
Announcement.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? CONTACT ME @Yung Vuitton

We have now officially declared war with Crescendo due to 6 members of the following organization has been tresspassing, and killing our members unreasonable.
AyJay ツ #420noscope: I intend to destroy you.
This is what you get; 6 dead members. We'll be expecting you.
1WuAwH.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Los Zetas would proudly announced there recent victorys in the war, And having 10x less casualties then there enemys and will be later puting up pictures on there website.

We would also like to say applications to join are open.

Reaction score
If any rank i want to achive is minion cuz i am very bad at leading anyone so i would just like to stay there if i could.

Reaction score
back to the top
Announcement.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? CONTACT ME @Yung Vuitton
Ash said:
Hello, this is the underboss of the organization 'The Belinsky Family' here. We would like to discuss relations with you as soon as possible. Relations is either becoming allies, enemies. As the underboss of 'The Belinsky Family' i would like to discuss further matters, either over email or in town. Further discussion will include coming to an agreement either to become allies or enemies.
We're happy to announce that we've allied with The Belinsky Family. Two of the strongest organizations in Paralake City has decided to bond a partnership. If a member from Los Zetas or the other organisation harms/attacks/steals from a member of the opposing organization, he will be punished by his leaders and depending on his/her crimes, he will be punished by the offended organization aswell. After a member of one of the organizations breaks the partnership, it will be destroyed and wiped, cancelled emidietly, but the organisation will still remain the status neutral. Depending on the crimes committed, a new partnership may be done after a specific amount of time has past without any actions from both organizations. The partnership is active from the time it has been made and lasts until either war has been declared, the organiziation disbands or the partnership was broken.
Los Zetas Note: Do not raid without higher rank permissions. If happening, consequences will step in.

Signatures from the meetings participants
2gy6bgn.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.