Los Zetas (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Paralake Partnership have never been in war with Los Zetas? We are we under the defeated list. Please explain.

Reaction score
My name is Eddie Grey, GodFather of the Paralake partnership. We have been allied with Crescendo only a very short period of time, until our ally betrayed us. When about 2 weeks ago, I have been caught by the police and deported, AyJay has terminated our alliance. Please remove my organizations from the defeated folder, thank you. E.G.

Reaction score
My name is Eddie Grey, GodFather of the Paralake partnership. We have been allied with Crescendo only a very short period of time, until our ally betrayed us. When about 2 weeks ago, I have been caught by the police and deported, AyJay has terminated our alliance. Please remove my organizations from the defeated folder, thank you. E.G.
Also I don't even get the reason to flight us, we didnt want to flight at all. The only reason was because you attacked my people after defeating Crescendo....

Reaction score
Why deleted??

And if we not are joining any other org, then i will start a new one, and all old Loz Zetos member can join!

Reaction score
Cresendos colappsed cuz of their leaders leaving, They collapesed they DID NOT lose.

Reaction score
We now declare war on belinskys as they tried to raid us a failed.

Zetas judging our opponents this is going to be a easier war.

Reaction score
SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

Pe1VN1.gif

"The best way to enter our business is to be born into it”

SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

"What is Los Zetas?"

Los Zetas are well armed and equipped, and unlike other traditional criminal organizations in Paralake City, drug trafficking makes up at least 50% of their revenue, while a large portion of the income comes from other activities directed against both rival drug cartels and civilians.

Their brutal tactics, which include beheadings, torture and indiscriminate slaughter, show that they often prefer brutality over bribery. Los Zetas are also Paralake City's largest drug cartel. Los Zetas also operate through protection rackets, assassinations, extortion, kidnappings, and other criminal activities.

'We do not have any specific rules, only rational inhibitions
Stupidity will lead to consequences, cameron'
'Behave properly!'

SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

▲ Drug lords (Spanish: Capos): The highest position in any drug cartel that are responsible for supervising the entire drug industry, appointing territorial leaders, making alliances, and planning high-profile executions.

▲ Lieutenants (Spanish: Lugartenientes): The second highest position in the drug cartel organization that are responsible for supervising the hitmen and falcons within their own territory. They are allowed to carry out low-profile executions without permission from their bosses.

▲ Zetas (Spanish: Zs): Zetas are the elite force in the drug cartel that have proved that they are ready for anything. They're are Highly trained

▲ Marines (Spanish: Marinas): The military group of the drug cartel who are well trained. They're responsible for fighting rival cartels and well armed organizations.

▲ Hitmen (Spanish: Sicarios): The armed group within the drug cartel that are responsible for carrying out assassinations, kidnappings, thefts, extortions, operating protection rackets, and defending their 'plaza' (turf) from rival groups and the military.

▲ Falcons (Spanish: Halcones): Considered the "eyes and ears" of the streets, the 'falcons' are the lowest rank in any drug cartel. They are responsible for supervising and reporting the activities of the police, the military and their
rival groups.
SpPqZ2.png
SpPqZ2.png

Drug lords (Spanish: Capos):
Heriberto Lazcano
Miguel Lazcano @Yung Vuitton

Lieutenants (Spanish: Lugartenientes):
Carlos Lazcano

Zetas (Spanish: Zs): (Classified)
Z-7 (sgt)
Z-9 (spc)
Z-6 (spc)

Marines (Spanish: Marinas):
Shay Agapito (cpl)
Soren Rabit (pfc)
John Sugavi (pvt)
Antonio Rodriguez (pvt)
Ramon Chavez (pvt)
Ran Luka (pvt)

Hitmen (Spanish: Sicarios):
Phill Brooks
Jacobe Vega
Mortakai Costello

Falcons (Spanish: Halcones):
Juan Lopez
Nick Kalaschnikov
Michael Miller
Steve Cockerel

Pablo Vega
Hennry Mortiboy
Andrew Clayton

Minions (Spanish: Esclavos) (Trial members +1)
Seiko Brook

Membership: 21+1

Commando Medallion "♛"

Just because an org is abandoned doesn't mean you can instantly think it was all you guys that defeated it.

Reaction score
Okay let me get this straight? Z-3 Who hasn't been in the City for a month? Think he knows what he's talking about when he says he can beat us.

Okay; first of all you've got balls, second of all you do not know what you're talking about. Us Belinskys have been around destroying people since 2013. We've been consistant in what we do for nearly a year. You are just a little petty being that thinks because he has 10% of the power in the city that he can beat us.

Well you're wrong. You don't know me and you do not know my family. You do not know what we are capable of and the wrath of that will hit you soon. We've already planned every step we are going to take; the alliance was part of our plan to go to war. You guys obviously have no intelligence if you think I'd really want to alliance with an other org or even join forces with?

That isn't me. I destroy what's in my path and anyone with them, these are strong words but my actions will back it up. So please enjoy your last few days with your org, because soon. You won't even have that left.

You will all be sick of losing 100's of thousands of dollars of weapons, ammo etc... You're members WILL start to leave. You do not have the financial backing that we have, where we can war for days, weeks and months. I've been frontline in wars I know what I'm doing; but for you Sir. Goodluck out there,

Because when all of the cards are down, you'll be staring into the barrel of my Desert Eagle pleading for mercy.

"La familia se conqour . La familia se fuga de su sangre. La familia no será derrotado ."

Status
Not open for further replies.