The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
History:

The Belinsky family is an organisation with real history: The Belinsky Family was founded by Viktor Belinsky in early September 2013, the family had close connections to 'Grow Inc' which, in the early days, ensured protection also allowing us to make money and gain power quickly. The Belinsky family remained relatively small in the 'early days' however, not too long after the family was founded members began joining. Unfortunately the families close ally: Grow Inc, collapsed and its members spread into other organisations within Evocity. Although the loss of such an ally did negatively impact us, it also had its positives, it allowed the family to gain more power and we began to take Grow Incs place in terms of size and control. In the passing weeks the family became strong allies with the organisation: Prosperity, which was run by David Penderson and was also a large and powerful organisation at the time. The Belinsky family hit its peak in November, the family was huge in size and controlled most of Evocity along side Prosperity. Things did however, take a turn for the worst when a member of the family decided he was going to back-stab us - He was executed as he attempted to climb into his car in the Evocity apartment parking lot the following day. After that day, things began to go down hill, some members packed up and left the city never to return, many were killed during an organisation war after a large massacre that took place in the suburban area of Evocity, a few members were also jailed for life after they were found guilty for numerous crimes. The family was left weak and poor, the families closest ally, Prosperity had also been experiencing the same problems which didn't help the situation. Other organisations such as S-Hooden had become powerful and began taking the stage as most powerful. Eventually the family could no longer sustain itself and therefore closed. The members which remained either left the city or joined other organisations (Such as S-Hooden). In December 2013 the 'Belinsky Empire' was founded by Viktor Belinsky, however due to a lack of support, only lasted a few weeks. The Empire was re-opened in February 2014 but again only lasted a few weeks. After the closing of The Corleone, the Belinsky Family was founded once again by Viktor Belinsky and has ever been gaining power and control since. The failings of the older organisations has highlighted the weaknesses and they have been corrected.The Belinskys are back.

In late July 2014 - Viktor Belinsky handed down The Belinsky Family to his only Underboss - Liam Belinsky. Liam joined the Belinsky's in back in April, he started as a normal Soldier but did what he could to get to the top. In June he got promoted to a Cappo - and from that moment on things got better and better. Liam could do things most others couldn't; such as killed the whole police force or do a jail break on his own. With such intelligence Viktor knew he made the right decision to give him the Belinsky Family - which he was proved right. After Liam took control. After just 3 days he had 39 members and ran the City. Nobody would say anything about the belinsky's there was a fear around, even for the Police force, there was a fear back in the air that when you see squads of men. It was time to fight; Liam had enough of all of the law suits and stress which came with the job so in early august after just running the family for over 2 weeks he closed it. Crescendo then took their chances and stole the show. But now The Belinskys are here to tackle out anybody in their path. And once again? The Belinskys are back.

Family Structure:

Godfather:

Liam Belinsky

Josef Manner [Lawyer]

Underboss:

Ash Anderson

John Daymon [Head of Recruitment]
Steve Cockerel [Head of Defense/Attack]
Ethan Cockerel

Soldier:

James Petersmith
George Johnson
Seiko Brook
Tyrone Deshawn
Ossie Walter
Robin Ljungberg
Sophie Jamallkins
Palo Chaundes
John Mason
Ollie Barnett
Liza Schick
Matty Abdullah
Nevin Lee
Luigi Braccioforte
Charles Fox

Underboss Abdi Abdullah has been kicked out the org. (Broke Article 2)

Organisation Articles (rules):

Article 1:

In any situation in which the godfather is unavailable. The Underboss(s) is to take full control of the family including the responsibilities of the godfather. Upon the return of the godfather, responsibilities and control are returned.

Article 2:

Unless an order has been given by the godfather, members within the family are under no circumstances allowed to cause harm to other family members. Breaking Article 2 will most likely lead to an imminent visit to the lake.

Article 3:

If an organisation, in any organisation relation status, causes damage to the family they will become a hostile organisation to the family, the organisation should remain within the 'Enemy organisations' subsection of 'Organisation relations' for the rest of it's existence, even if non-aggression pacts are signed.

Article 4:

You must, under no circumstances break the rule of 'Omerta'. Simply, the code of silence. As in: do not cooperate with the police. And release no information of the family's activity to any government official.

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep"

Article 5:

The act of mugging is strictly prohibited within the family, doing so will, in most cases lead to a visit to the lake. However, during certain situations in which the family is at war the Godfather may allow mugging to take place, during these times only known enemies of the family can be mugged.

Article 6:

In an event in which a Belinsky family member is in need of assistance, choosing to respond is not optional. You must respond to calls of help from family members, this includes arriving armed. In some cases you may be unable to attend, this could be because (but not limited to): You need to protect your produce, or you at that point in time are also running from the police. However, in most cases you must respond.

Organisation Relations

(Notice: We DO NOT protect 'friends of friends.' you're either with us or you aren't.)

Organisations which we are currently in war with will be marked in red. Ones defeated will be crossed out in red. If allianced you will be marked with Green, if the alliance falls it will be crossed out in red.

Allianced Organisations:

Enemy Organisations:

None Current

Defeated Organistations:

Organisations bellow are marked due to being defeated by The Belinsky Family. Either by Surrender (their forced to surrender to The Belinsky Family or by Eliminated (In which the organisations either falls apart or disbandes due to our actions) If marked in red - they were eliminated. If marked in purple they surrendered.

The Greek Emipire
Spartan Warriors

Ghetto Brothers
White Feather Mafia

Hitman Royale
German Mafia
The Yakuza
Prophets of Parlake
Los Zetas

(Recruitment is currently OPEN)

The Belinsky Family
Godfather: Liam Belinsky
"A word of honour, is worth blood."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Removed under the authority of my boss under the name of 'Priests of Paralake'.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Liam could you change the post about us being eliminated we were just on vacation and now we came back

Reaction score
Announcement: I've updated the post with some new stuff. We're also now Neutral with the Hitman Royale. Also there is a new Cappo space up for grabs as Michael Boyle has been put down due to inactivity.

Reaction score
I've decided to resign and disband The Belinsky Family. Reasons will be classified. I loved all my time here it's been my most amazing days on perp. I will continue to play as normal. But where I will be next; I do not know.

Reaction score
Notice: If you have an interest in joining. Please contact either Liam Belinsky - Ash Anderson or Josef Manner; thank you.

Reaction score
And when i join a org, Then comes belinskys back on, G.G. No like serious, I just joined a org, ANd i was with belinskys BEFORE, And now well. A other org :p

Status
Not open for further replies.