Losses :S

Reaction score
Hi perpheads,

I quit the server 3-4 months ago after the update for some personal reasons. But before I quit, I had a Camaro ZL1, a m24 sniper, tophat and glasses.. I've decided to come back this week and I noticed that all of this was gone. I don't have any proof of that anymore but there might be some people around here that still remember me and that I had a 'bumblebee' camaro.
All I ask is for a possible refund somehow because it really is alot of money.

Thanks in advance,
BelgLmfao(Laquisha Jamallkins)

Reaction score
Maybe the server automatically removes player data when you're inactive for a long time.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Maybe the server automatically removes player data when you're inactive for a long time.
Ehm . A friend of mine that was banned for eeh.... 6 months i believe? He wrote a unban appeal and got unbanned but he still had all the money/items in he's inventory so that shouldn't be the problem i suppose.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
-Shortyzz

I think its because he was unbanned

Reaction score
Good luck mate, btw maybe check the demo list on your computer maybe there will be a proof.

Reaction score
I remember u, you had a sniper, shotguns and i know u had 1 car that was the camaro :)

Reaction score
Tomato said:
Good luck mate, btw maybe check the demo list on your computer maybe there will be a proof.
Problem is, my pc had looots of virusses and had to do a complete clean up :S.

Reaction score
Thanks for the support all and i really hope I get atleast my sniper or camaro back since i noticed how expensive the cars have become :D

Reaction score
I wish i coud confirm it for you and get your stuff back man.
I also have some 'Personal problems' but i dont got proove for that aswell so i also lost lot of money.

Reaction score
I think i saw you before 3-4 days driving a camaro and i remember you with a sniper at v33x at the nexus ;)

Reaction score
I remember you, I also stopped playing at the end of last year and came back on not so long ago. I didn't lose my stuff somehow (guess I got lucky). Good luck on getting your stuff back.