Lost 1.6 mil

rat

Reaction score
when-the-fun-stops-stop-advert-portrait-900x900-2.jpg

Reaction score
Super got 2mil out of me and on the same day I lost 1 mil to testa. Richer than them both now so who cares? cya in a week sk1d

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
See you tomorrow, growing to get your money back.

An hour of pure growing gets you 36k
For 1.6 mil you grew for 44 hours and 24 minutes or 1.85 days.

Only bet what you can afford so you dont end up with 1k in your bank.
Only bet for fun, don't chase your losses.
Short-term you can win big, but long-term probability will cause you to lose more often.

Over the last two months my net profit for gambling IRL is -£540 betting £5 a time. I only bet for fun when I watch all the football in work but considering if i quit 2 months ago, I'd have an extra £540 in my bank.

City
Besiktas
Napoli
Spurs
Sevilla
Liverpool

But, the way to think of it now is that if you never bet at all you would have £1.6 mil in your bank.

Reaction score
See you tomorrow, growing to get your money back.

An hour of pure growing gets you 36k
For 1.6 mil you grew for 44 hours and 24 minutes or 1.85 days.

Only bet what you can afford so you dont end up with 1k in your bank.
Only bet for fun, don't chase your losses.
Short-term you can win big, but long-term probability will cause you to lose more often.

Over the last two months my net profit for gambling IRL is -£540 betting £5 a time. I only bet for fun when I watch all the football in work but considering if i quit 2 months ago, I'd have an extra £540 in my bank.

City
Besiktas
Napoli
Spurs
Sevilla
Liverpool

But, the way to think of it now is that if you never bet at all you would have £1.6 mil in your bank.

Probably will end up growing tommorow to try and get my money back tommorow ngl.

Reaction score
I know how it feels cuz I did the same exact thing lol except I won the gamble. Sold my first super car to go all in, won, and the fucking brit runs away with all the money. Feelsbadman you’ll feel better in a week