Iam officially ,,dead man walking"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Are you sure you didn't mean sarcoidosis? That seems like a possibility with symptoms you're describing.

im probably wrong, just a possibility, but then again im just a retard who knows his way around google

Last edited:

JRW

Reaction score
they say six months...Sometimes they're wrong you may still live a long life and there's always donors, stay strong mate

Reaction score
You know @Slayerduck gave a great idea, but with only half a year left, get laid if you have not already and do things you have not done yet or want to do. Enjoy it while you can and best of luck

Reaction score
Live the next few months to the best of your ability. I wish the best to you and your family. Stay strong.

Reaction score
Gonna try everything that you have posted. Lets hope that helps atleast. Right now I have to deal with my life"s failure"s and try fixing them before I perish. Also, gonna deal with some assholes that were legit talking shit about my ass. I dont think that I will ever make it or smth like that, just trying my best.

Reaction score
I got so sad when i heard it man, i hope you do whatever u ever wanted to in those 6 months.
Love you man , the nicest person i met on this community , im always here for you <3

Reaction score
get out of the computer and do fuck all honestly go enjoy life in 6 months better then staying home and depressed

Deleted member 4983

Quite the onions you're cutting there, you are one of the nicest persons I've met online, always stuck by you and you by me. Stay strong man, go out and do whatever you wanted in life.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you ban him he'll just play pubg or some other game and wish he could play perp and then he passes away and everyone will blame Daymon for not letting him spend his last moments in this awesome community.
Don’t listen to this kid, he just wants your £30 out of those 6 months :kappa:

In all honesty, don’t listen to our suggestions, do what you would want and love. If there’s anything in mind that you want to experience before the day comes then go for it and if you need help with money then ask for it. You may even ask this community for help if you wish, I for one would love to donate so you could get a chance to experience life the way you want it. Other than that, I suggest you stay with your loved ones just like everyone else. And I also suggest that you ignore those so called shit talkers and not waste time with them considering how precious it currently is. In the end you are the one to decide how you should spend those last few months. I wish you the best of luck friend. I’ll miss you hacker :(

Reaction score
if there's someone you hate go stamp their head into the floor, no concequences

Reaction score
You're the funniest derp ever, lol. The sofa on the car thing was brilliant and all our stupid moments really highlight my PERP time, you are also a great police officer. I generally hope there is some sort of treatment that they can find but I'm not a Doctor nor an expert. Stay high and do everything you wanted to do, these things really can change peoples perceptions of life with first hand experience myself. Will miss you definitely

Reaction score
Big ups to my boi Smith Carry, We tell him the office is gonna be raided by cops and he whips out the M82.

I pray that you survive my dude.

M

Reaction score
Sire we demand an update

Waiting faithfully
Yours
As you were MD x

Reaction score
Me n you go way back man, good ole days ay :) Been amazing playing along side you in Perp and I hope to see you around :) Keep faith and keep your head up

Bojing x

M

Reaction score
SIRE MAY I DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE:
THE MAKE A WISHE FOUNDATION

@Sorle and @Husky and @Corolla and @John Daymon I understand does a lot of work for this charity in their respective countries and I am sure you will be happy to use it.

Keep us posted and try not to die.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
PS: What happens if I drink 4 coffe"s, 4 red bulls, gonna smoke 2 packets of ciggaretes? ( gonna find out lmao.)

Sire, I suggest not to take such EXTREME actions. 4 Coffee's and 4 Red Bulls would have you shitting like a waterfall due to the high caffeine and sugar intake.

Kind Regardios.

P.S

Status
Not open for further replies.