Iam officially ,,dead man walking"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wish i could help you man. I was in your shoes once, i am here for you. Doesnt matter if we even know each other. PM me and we can talk. I can give you some tips. I had something even worse than yours. I wish you the best of luck <3

Reaction score
EItt5I1.gif

People actually believing the "muh im dying of FUCKING MULTIPLE ORGAN FAILURE" meme and the "muh body only has 6 months left and i'm being treated with CHEMOTHERAPY"
If it's true, im sorry but I dont see how this thread isn't anything but bait

Reaction score
It sucks man. I know it's not the right word but there are really no good words for it. I hope you make the best out of your situation. And that you get all the support from your friends and family you need.
I know I can't really help you except that I wish you all luck in the world

Deleted member 1235

Was in a similar boat this time last year, basically told I wouldn't last very long if I didn't attack the anorexia, else I'd end up like 90 year old women with a cold and just die.

Stuff almost always changes, predictions are just predictions.

As for the "what if" scenario. All you'd get is a fast heart rate and the shits if you downed 4 coffees and red bulls lmao

dog

Reaction score
Gonna be real awkward if in 4 months, he's actually dead to everyone who doesn't believe him. You're a nice guy and I hope this is fake so you'll live. Either way, stay strong dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.