GamingPeach Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GamingPeach Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: GamingPeach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?: https://perpheads.com/threads/gamingpeach-helper-application.41715/

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: As of creating this application, I have been Helper for 8 days.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Although I have only been helper a short time I have really enjoyed every single aspect that includes helping new players and existing players. This can be via the /help chat or via steam or actually helping new players understand how to use the drug system. As much as I've enjoyed this aspect and continue to, I have also enjoyed enforcing some basic rules and would love to be able to help people with reports they make and overall make the server a more enjoyable place for both new and long-standing members of this community. I believe I have shown my ability to hold this role with my attitude towards people and have shown people when I get a role I put 100% effort in as I am constantly helping people when I am on the server.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER? I have learnt how different people act when given the same situation and how this can be very different depending on their thoughts and how to come to a combined conclusion on the topic that makes sense to everyone. I have learnt a lot of small things that I didn't know for example VIP can have 4 fishing rods, I never knew this and it was interesting to learn so I can pass this information on when the next person asks. I have looked at every single /help chat and provided a good constructive response and detailed response to aid the person the best I possibly can and this is something I learnt to do along my journey as Helper.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I hope the people that agreed with my Helper application are happy with their decision and would like to see me on my next journey within PERPHEADS.
Thank you for reading my Enforcer application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• You must have been a Helper for at least 1 week from your application being accepted.
  • You must have maintained a recent active presence on the server, forums & Teamspeak.
  • You must have engaged with multiple administrative situations in your time as a Helper.

Reaction score
I had toxic behaviour in the past when I was playing in 2015 - 2017. Since I have rejoined the community in 2018 I have had a good attitude towards people and continue to do so. Regarding your other subject, I honestly have no idea where this has come from? I have no desire for the power it's a virtual game that has given me a lot in the past and I simply want to repay that to the community.

Reaction score
Neutral
Is helpful in OOC
Knows rules
Kind guy

Only been helper just over a week
Isn't very active (from what I have seen)

Reaction score
+Support
Peach is, in my opinion, a wonderful candidate for enforcer. He's really helpful and is dedicated to his job. He is also active within the community and always looks at helping people around. Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support

I have seeing Peach be active on the server,Whilst some state he has only being helper a week or so I believe he has the experience and knowledge already

Reaction score
+Support. I have not seen you as helper sadly, but I believe that you fit perfectly for this role. Especially as you are a very serious person and really dedicated. This is also visible within what you do in the PLPD. What you do is incredible and I think that this role would be great for you. Also in the times before you were helper I saw you help/try to help many people.

Reaction score
EDIT: Changed my mind. Actual nice guy, you're actually pretty friendly. Just had a bad image of you cuz of some previous shit which is already forgotten and forgiven. +support

Status
Not open for further replies.