Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: thehomelessdude

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Link to my previous application:
https://perpheads.com/threads/thehomelessdudes-enforcer-application.46234/

Introduction:
It may not come as a surprise that I am applying for enforcer. Since my last application my motives have not changed and I still think that this is the next step for me in the community as I want to not only help newer players out, but also enforce the rules the, if anything my desire to be a part of the staff team is now even bigger as I saw the positive feedback that I received from the community when I applied the first time.
I have spoken with the administation team and have better understood their concerns regarding me and in the space of those 2 weeks I believe that I have maintained and showed that I have not just changed my behaviour all around just for an enforcer rank, but that it is something permanent. Ever since my permanent ban that was initially for metagaming (but then got extended because of toxicity) I have not received any complaints regarding my behaviour OOC or the way I roleplay, which I think shows my improvement ever since I have been unbanned.

Why I see myself a good candidate for the Enforcer rank:
I joined the server back in the summer of 2016 and I play it until today. I have more than 6 months playtime and I believe that in that time I have learned many lessons on the server and have gathered a lot of roleplay experience to be able to say that I can enforce the rules. I am mostly a criminal roleplayer, but I still have good knowledge of the laws and the PLPD which I think is very important in order to enforce the rules the best way possible, to be able to understand a situation from two perspectives, and ensure that nobody feels as if there is bias towards them.

I have previous experience as staff in another less serious, but way bigger Garry's Mod community. Although the community that I am refering to has nothing to do with PERP, I still believe that my experience as an administrator there has taught me many skills and e.g. how to properly deal with rulebreakers and what to expect when becoming a staff member, when and how to stay professional and keep staying professional even if the person in front of me refuses to be. It has also taught me to be positive no matter what and not let emotions influence my decisions.

I am very active on the server, forums and discord helping in help chat or in the help and support channel the best way I can when someone asks a question or needs help with something which in my opinion is a key factor when it comes to being a staff member as it ensures reliability.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

To sum everything up, I believe that with the experience, rule and law knowledge that I have I am more than capable to enforce the rules on the server to a high standard. I am aware of my ban history and how people are used to seeing me, but that is all in the past and I see myself as something completely different fromm what I used to be. I am happy to receive any kind of criticism which would help me improve further so feel free to to reply to this application with concers on questions and I will happily answer them. Thank you for reading my application!

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. YES
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server. YES
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. YES
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. YES

Status
Not open for further replies.